Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel vs Capcom Origins

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

All of my meh. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Gotta say, I could live forever without playing Mvc1 or MSH again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

By which I mean, why even bring out these old games? 3S had a reason; it was well respected as an amazing game. Is there really an audience going "Man, you know what I could go for? Crouch light, Stand light infinites."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Gotta say, I could live forever without playing Mvc1 or MSH again...

Yep. This is such a complete random rerelease. I would have taken XvSF over these two titles.

Or y'know, Alpha 2 or 3 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Sairus wrote: »
    Yep. This is such a complete random rerelease. I would have taken XvSF over these two titles.

I'd agree, thrown in with MSH vs SF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭recnib

Haha had to thanks because it was the closest thing to a like :P

OPTIC BLAST !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

rather buy UMVC3 art book

• Registered Users Posts: 18,700 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

This is what Capcom is like without Seth Killian to tell them "No."

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

THE SONG IS SO AWESOME IM GOING TO BUY THIS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    This is what Capcom is like without Seth Killian to tell them "No."

Considering how recently he left, and how long games take to develop, I'm gonna have to say that this is not at all true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Considering how recently he left, and how long games take to develop, I'm gonna have to say that this is not at all true.
    I bet he told them he'd quit if they actually went ahead with the game, so they developed it in secret and then they sent a memo around to the company that the trailer was dropping next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

In fairness this nonsense would take taken what, 20... 30 minutes to develop? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

This is such a complete random rerelease.

Oh come on, it makes perfect sense, like how with Final Fight collection you got Final Fight and .... Magic Sword :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I agree with the idea of X-Men Vs Street Fighter, I'd love a copy of that. I've got some found memories of MSH though from the very few times I got to play it.

As for Alpha though, there was already the Alpha Anthology a few years ago on PS2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I can take or leave MVC1, but I'm somewhat tempted by MSH.

If I were in charge of fighting games at Capcom, the first thing I would do is put together a version of A2 that had the entire character roster from A3 Max on the PSP.

Advertisement