Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fatal Deviation

• 04-07-2012 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Not sure if done before but:

I think the cracked writeup missed the point - anyone know if it's intentionally dreadful?

Some of the cracked opinion for those too lazy to click through:
    Old Man MacOnfused's second in command was played by Mikey Graham, who at the time was a member of Boyzone, Ireland's only boy band, thus making Fatal Deviation a perfect storm of everything the Irish ever did wrong.
    No one has ever used the phrase "hot babe" and actually known one, a fact this movie does not change. The leading lady looks like she left the strip club because crack dealers were bringing it too up-market. My very existence can confirm that Irish women are better looking than that, because I was born. If all Irish women looked like her, the entirety of Gaelic history would have been the British arriving and asking, "Why isn't there anyone here? And where did all these shaved yeti corpses come from?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Spore wrote: »
    I think the cracked writeup missed the point - anyone know if it's intentionally dreadful?

It's definitely not intentionally dreadful. But that's what makes it good; that this guy actually thought he was making a good film!

You can watch the whole film on youtube in 8 parts anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

You can watch the whole film on youtube in 8 parts anyway.

I think I'll give it a miss, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Yea that was made by a lad from Trim and a few other half wits..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Spore

So it's for realsies? Good grief. How did he get Mikey Gra- oh right, just answered my own question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Dean09 wrote: »
    I think I'll give it a miss, thanks!

I promise you will never regret watching it. Truly awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

"You killed my son. Now I'll kill you like I killed your father."

Or something like that.

"You killed my son. Now I'll kill you like I killed your father."

Or something like that.

"Or something like that." is basically part of the dialogue too. Loltastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

This ****ty dialogue is tearing me apart Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Framed photo of Jean Claude Van Damme on his bedroom wall

• Advertisement
Advertisement