Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/sevenkittens

It's a live stream of kittens. No I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Looks like a return to the old "perfect dictatorship", eh? I wonder what will happen with the whole drugs war thing.

He has said he will be negotiating with them (the drug cartels) and try to avoid civilian deaths, I don't know if he is continuing with the war that Calderon started in 2006.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Lawliet wrote: »
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/sevenkittens

It's a live stream of kittens. No I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

They were sleeping peacfully, then I ran my cursor over them and they started moving around.... :cool:

On another note, does anyone know anywhere to get some decent storage boxes for CD's? Looking to pack up some of the old ones and move them to the attic to free up some space in my CD rack...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

A little late to the game, but

2041643074.png

And it says I'm in Limerick but I'm in Wexford...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

That's the server not your location.

• Advertisement

flyswatter wrote: »
    That's the server not your location.

I see...I'm not even going to pretend I'm in some way technology talented, all I know is my internet is shite :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I have a weird knack of attracting eccentrics - had a really weird 'conversation' with some moustachioed man on the bus. Could barely understand a word he said, leaving me in the awkward situation of having to nod my head, blurt out a "mmhmm" every now and again, and chance the odd "that's right" whenever I detected some self-righteousness in his inflection. I did gather from his murmuring that he's called the "Monaghan Bishop" and that he's a seacaptain. I have no idea what the following was in relation to but he also whipped out from his pocket a signed photo of Peter Falk, aka Columbo, and mentioned something about Robert De Niro. He then mumbled out 'advice' to watch out for foreign nationals mugging me and nicking my money, before ironically asking me to give him €2 for a "mugga tea". Strangest thing about him is that he didn't smell of beer or piss. He also looked like Ray from Fair City. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

I have a weird knack of attracting eccentrics - had a really weird 'conversation' with some moustachioed man on the bus. Could barely understand a word he said, leaving me in the awkward situation of having to nod my head, blurt out a "mmhmm" every now and again, and chance the odd "that's right" whenever I detected some self-righteousness in his inflection. I did gather from his murmuring that he's called the "Monaghan Bishop" and that he's a seacaptain. I have no idea what the following was in relation to but he also whipped out from his pocket a signed photo of Peter Falk, aka Columbo, and mentioned something about Robert De Niro. He then mumbled out 'advice' to watch out for foreign nationals mugging me and nicking my money, before ironically asking me to give him €2 for a "mugga tea". Strangest thing about him is that he didn't smell of beer or piss. He also looked like Ray from Fair City. :D

It's great craic when a mad lad starts chatting on a bus! biggrin.gif There's a few lads in Cork I met a few times on the bus, and they always seem to pick me for the chat, sometimes you can't help but be entertained by them and the stuff they come out with! :p (My classic move is arms folded, listening attentively with a furrowed brow, leaning slightly forward out of a feigned interest, and saying "mmmm" repeatedly! :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

The last time I was on a bus I was sitting beside this old woman who thought the bus driver was hilarious. She laughed at every 'witty' remark he made, and kept elbowing me to make sure I heard him each time I didn't laugh...

Awful cute! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Ah you'd get some heroes on the buses in Cork. Especially the old women. Most of them have no shame at all....not being anyway racist now but there is always a load of black people on the buses in Cork and I remember one guy who was in the window seat had his big classy headphones in and what sounded like Reggae from I was a few seats back. Anyway this old lady comes on and she decided to sit down next to me. I just smiled and she said fairly load too 'It's grand to see a friendly local face' and she kinda pointed with her head towards the harmless guy in front of us. I smiled again and kinda murmured a non existing word. I though that would be the end of the talk of this guy but no the women started talking about his clothes, hairstyle and the music coming from his headphones. She was complaining about the noise and she was saying stuff oh I'd have to have my Christy Moore or The Dubliners. She then asked me and I who loves hip hop and reggae just said oh I like The Saw Doctors, U2 and anything local just to stay on her good books. In one way I'm sorry I did because she started heaping praise on to me about it saying I was a minority in this age. (If she saw the stuff on my ipod which was in my hand she'd probably slap me with her bag). But that was fine and I was fairly entertained by this lovely friendly old woman who could only be called a fairy like and the sight of her complaining about a big strong young black guy a few seats in front of us was remarkable. Then all of a sudden this other oldish woman next to us on the other side joined in and the two started talking about Paul Brady, Daniel O Donnell and the like and I swear everyone in the bus was listening in to these two hatchet women. I had to get off then and just said thanks for the chat and safe journey. The old woman next to me grabbed my hand and said best of luck with the future and the likes of you will give people like me comfort in a few years time. Honestly that was really moving there. But that woman was hatchet. I can only imagine what happened when I left and if the guy in front of us took off his headphones...

Only in Cork city!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH

TV3 is too camp for words right now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Namlub wrote: »

the fúck??

Namlub wrote: »

OMG I actually just came on here to post about what was on tv3 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Holy Cap i just realised its July. What a god awful summer. whole year of this rubbish :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jhcx wrote: »
    Holy Cap i just realised its July. What a god awful summer. whole year of this rubbish :(

Ah here, we had a glorious May, and parts of April.

Watching Sky One, a documentary called "Teenage Wives", THIS IS FÚCKED! THE WORLD IS FÚCKED!!! I don't wanna live on this planet anymore...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Ah here, we had a glorious May, and parts of April.

Summer began in June for me. i dont mind but its like this till February next. ahh im sure we will get a day or 2 ha ha the usual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

*falls into thread*

That was a pretty comfy landing, can I stay here for a bit? :P

*falls into thread*

That was a pretty comfy landing, can I stay here for a bit? :P

STRANGER DANGER! :eek::eek::eek:

:p

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    STRANGER DANGER! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh c'mon, I've got some nice sweets in this here van...you scared of the lil kitty cat? :P

• Advertisement

Oh c'mon, I've got some nice sweets in this here van...you scared of the lil kitty cat? :P

Seems legit...

tOAST anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

tOAST anyone?

Shhh, I'm hungry but I've brushed my teeth so there's no going back now!

tOAST anyone?

Yuss please! Ultimate comfort food. And by comfort food, I definitely don't mean drunk nomming food. Nope. Nuh-uh. No way. Definitely not. :P
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    Seems legit...

Totes legit! Looky here...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Cat_loves_sweets.jpg

edit: oops, that pic is huge! I'll just link instead. :o

tOAST anyone?

Cheese toasties. Check and mate ;D

Yuss please! Ultimate comfort food. And by comfort food, I definitely don't mean drunk nomming food. Nope. Nuh-uh. No way. Definitely not. :P

I was hoping for a cute kitty... :(

You sayin' I ain't cute?

You made the kitties all sad. :P

Sad_Cat_Is_Sad156.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The good: bed, vanilla scented candle, rainfall on the roof.
    The bad: a sore hip, clicking every so often.
    The ugly: insect bite on other hip.

Not too bad, I suppose.

The good: bed, vanilla scented candle, rainfall on the roof.
    The bad: a sore hip, clicking every so often.
    The ugly: insect bite on other hip.

Not too bad, I suppose.

I just punched myself in the face... Quit your bitching :P

• Advertisement

If only had the laptop open could have given ya a video of a cute baby fox and baby bear playing

Advertisement