Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BRAGBET???

• 02-07-2012 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any info on this company/site? Just as a matter of intrest.
    Cheers FANTAPANTS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    Does anyone have any info on this company/site? Just as a matter of intrest.
    Cheers FANTAPANTS

In Beta mode at the moment and think it is going live for the start of the premiership (think read that somewhere)
    Looks the business at least. Did the comp for the Euros and was great craic. Will be signing up once I can start using real money :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

agh right just wondering if it was legit came in the money on that league thing thought it was great fun looking forward to it if it gets up and running :D:D
    And my team mates are hounding me for cash off it but have heard nothing lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

Sweet as a nut cash arrived into account today 1000 euros between 4 of us for free :D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement