Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random CoD Pics and Video Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I personally think he had a aimbot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Its on PC, a good PC player makes the best console players look like dribbling 5 year olds playing. Just gotta look at some of the quake live vids on youtube to see how accurate some players are with a mouse.

That and the fact that the only people who play MW3 on PC are noobs, more so than on xbox or ps3. That being said, its not like there isn't console montages with the same kind of sniper feeds anyway !

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Magill wrote: »
    Its on PC, a good PC player makes the best console players look like dribbling 5 year olds playing. Just gotta look at some of the quake live vids on youtube to see how accurate some players are with a mouse.

That and the fact that the only people who play MW3 on PC are noobs, more so than on xbox or ps3.

or it just could be a Aimbot

ugglasdav wrote: »
    or it just could be a Aimbot

Ahhh ok, you know best.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

That and the fact that the only people who play MW3 on PC are noobs, more so than on xbox or ps3. That being said, its not like there isn't console montages with the same kind of sniper feeds anyway !

I've not seen someone QS like that before. I understand it's called quickscoping for a reason but he gets like an 8 man feed without even being close to scoped in once. He pulls the trigger nearly a second before anyone on a console would (that I've seen anyways).

I'm open to correction though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

I play on the PC. I wouldn't call myself a noob as I've been playing since the COD 2 days (not Modern Warfare), but anyway I've never seen someone doing this in a match. If he has it was usually an aimbot although I don't think that guys aimbotting though but It just seems like there's something up in a lot of those videos. Like the other guys can't even see him or something.

Either that or I'm hater who's jealous haha

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

I've not seen someone QS like that before. I understand it's called quickscoping for a reason but he gets like an 8 man feed without even being close to scoped in once. He pulls the trigger nearly a second before anyone on a console would (that I've seen anyways).

could have like a sticker or a dot in the middle of his screen so when he is shooting all he has to do is center the person on the screen

shizz wrote: »
    I play on the PC. I wouldn't call myself a noob as I've been playing since the COD 2 days (not Modern Warfare), but anyway I've never seen someone doing this in a match. If he has it was usually an aimbot although I don't think that guys aimbotting though but It just seems like there's something up in a lot of those videos. Like the other guys can't even see him or something.

Either that or I'm hater who's jealous haha

HA, most montages make players look like clueless boons anyway. A lot of the time they are, but when are on the receiving end of a montage clip (Its happened to me a few times in other games !) like that in this video, there's nothing you can do to make yourself look like a good player.

As i said, nearly all the top PC CoD players don't play MW3. They're either still playing CoD4 or moved onto other games. There are still good players obviously, but mostly its just new players. Probably why you never really see someone go ham like this.

Comparing it to what anyone on console would do is silly to start with, since you don't have to wait on aim assist to kick in on PC(There is none). You also have to remember that its recorded off of theater, which is even worse on PC. If i can be arsed i'll jump on a sniper lobby later and record a few kills from theater to show you.

Im not saying he 100% is legit, because frankly its quite a lot easier to cheat on MW3 PC, but nothing really dodgy from what i can see. Especially for clips gathered over a half a year.

Either way, i don't know why i even care :D The games a load of **** anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

The games a load of **** anyway.

At least we can agree on something! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Bad news for MOAB Man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Guy put up this video of his first and LAST time playing Hardcore. Just shows the mentality of half the camping kids playing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

e_e wrote: »

Does anybody actually find this amusing?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Hes amazing

I think he's a twat but that's just my opinion

He is a bit of a twat in fairness, but pretty funny on occasion. General Minus is still the best COD troll though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Straight up knives is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Goldglove got this throwing knife in a livestream

How gay was that reaction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

AdamD wrote: »
    How gay was that reaction

you tell us , sounds like you know :confused:

lolzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

anyone who say's lolzzzzzz really can't say anything

anyone who say's lolzzzzzz really can't say anything

Luckily for me, I typed it then.......isn't it?

No unlucky for us because we have to read your trash that you type 8/10 that you come on here

No unlucky for us because we have to read your trash that you type 8/10 that you come on here

I think I'll come back when you learn how to compose a sentence.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Recommend both of you's take the flirting to PM. Not here. Ta.

you tell us , sounds like you know :confused:

lolzzzzzzz

<snip>

Stop stirring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Warning: beware epileptics, your eyes will fall out.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

scaled.php?server=149&filename=radiodj0.jpg&res=landing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

CORaven wrote: »
    Warning: beware epileptics, your eyes will fall out.

It may be because I watched this in the dark with the screen inches from my face but that may be the greatest cod vid ever

Advertisement