Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenager interferes with arrest, attacks officers and gets knocked out(dublin,garda

Options
  • 25-06-2012 6:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,

Here is a video I came across on live leak.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=514_1340587444

What do you think about this?

edit:
    just to be clear imo they got what they deserved and the cops need to be like this all the time.
    ****ing knackers causing problems like this, like watch the video , makes dublin/ireland look like right drunk idiots that have no respect for the law or themselfs.

(btw I'm not racsit to knackers, some of them can be nice but then there are some that be violent and abuse you in public places for no reason, etc.. hate those types of knackers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Don't interfere with the Gardaí when they are doing their job.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Teenagers.......... the worst invention ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 happyreality

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Don't interfere with the Gardaí when they are doing their job.

exactly!!!...
    it seemeded to be a shower of knackers around that area...
    scary stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Looks like a nice area.

*cough* <scum> *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Your dead with a bullet is what I think she was trying to say at the end of the clip,classy chick eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

The girls in this video are shameful.. So glad I became a gay :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

I like her technique of trying to bring him around. Drag him around the pavement by the wrist till he wakes up!!

Suggests that he didn't get any smacks to the head and was just playing to the crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

dchris wrote: »
    The girls in this video are shameful.. So glad I became a gay :D

One does not just become a gay.

First, one must experience the gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Pedant wrote: »
    One does not just become a gay.

First, one must experience catch the gay.

:pac::pac::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭rKossi

****ing scum bags, a a group of similar people them jumped my m8 and his gf near the 02 a year ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Any bloke who attacks a woman deserves everything he gets

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Here is a video I came across on live leak.

Careful, you'll blow your pixels.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

He assulted a cop in the line of duty, cop defended self. Cant see the problem.

Edit, where does it say he;s a teenager?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

trad wrote: »
    Any bloke who attacks a woman deserves everything he gets

Sexist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

The officer looks like she never had defence training. She then looses it and obviously enters a shocked [and useless] state.

Back to bootcamp for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Lets see, cops trying to arrest suspect. Poor innocent young lad, minding his own business attacked by police officer. SHOCKING.:mad:

Or is it a scumbag tried to free his skanger buddy, and got a clatter from the guard. Pity it doesnt happen a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

I'm sorry but I don't see the problem here....the lad attacked a Garda while she was doing her duty and she defended herself. He went looking for trouble and got it.

Where's the problem with this?

I don't think anyone had a problem with it yet? Have they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

What this video needs is more baton...or cow bell. But either way more baton will put the manners on the scumbags who assaulted a garda doing their job. The "yore ded" young wan will soon be featuring on the boardwalk. Scumbags.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

LOL @ the lovely Irish cailín at the end..
    Yawr dheaaahhhd... Yawr dheaaahhhd... wirrah BULLEH

kids these days :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

to be fair noone has even taken the troll approach to being fake disgusted be the gardai...

hon the gardai...signed up for MLB next! I say fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

gbee wrote: »
    The officer looks like she never had defence training. She then looses it and obviously enters a shocked [and useless] state.

Back to bootcamp for her.

I take it you missed the baton in her hand & the toe rag on the ground part?

BigDuffman wrote: »
    What this video needs is more baton....

The video needed to be longer, there needed to be more Gardai, Bigger Batons, more people being decked out, and I needed Popcorn!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH -> "Look at my video" forum

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Looking over it a few times, I'm pretty sure that the gardai didn't do anything. Too defensive, too many people coming towards her. A bouncer came in and knocked out the little scrote, the insults afterwards were directed towards him as he stuck around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Looking over it a few times, I'm pretty sure that the gardai didn't do anything. Too defensive, too many people coming towards her. A bouncer came in and knocked out the little scrote, the insults afterwards were directed towards him as he stuck around.

Thats probably true, an ASP baton to the head would likely kill you. Upon looking again, it's likely the bouncer knocked him out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

EnterNow wrote: »
    I take it you missed the baton in her hand & the toe rag on the ground part?

I know how they are trained to respond, to put it kindly, she missed.

As the hood lunged at her, she should have dropped him then and there, she lost advantage and her training went out the window, she then ended up in a scap, which her training should have prevented her from being in.

She was lucky to recover that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Just gonna throw this out there but anyone else think cops like this wouldnt be such a bad idea these days

Sylvester-Stallone_Judge_l.jpg

I AM THE LAAAWWWWW!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 happyreality

<wrong thread>del

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

From what I saw the guy didn't actually intend to hit the guard, though no less scummy he tried to hit the guy that the guard was holding. Then it was definitely the bouncer who knocked him out.

Good stuff, though I was hoping someone would take a baton to the stupid one screaming "yore deahhhh"

Advertisement