Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nqwebasaurus was an African ornithomimosaur

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Well, that solves that mystery. I remember seeing that show long ago. It was called Jurassica over here (Paleoworld in the States). I never could find any additional info on the enigmatic 'Kirky'.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    Well, that solves that mystery. I remember seeing that show long ago. It was called Jurassica over here (Paleoworld in the States). I never could find any additional info on the enigmatic 'Kirky'.

Paleoworld... I think that was it.

It also had a segment about Egyptian dinos if I'm not mistaken, and they depicted Spinosaurus with a short snout and smaller than Carcharodontosaurus :pac:

Adam Khor wrote: »
    Paleoworld... I think that was it.

It also had a segment about Egyptian dinos if I'm not mistaken, and they depicted Spinosaurus with a short snout and smaller than Carcharodontosaurus :pac:

That's the one. Be on the lookout for the rare re-edit by National Geographic narrated by none other than Jeff 'Dr. Ian Malcom' Goldblum!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    That's the one. Be on the lookout for the rare re-edit by National Geographic narrated by none other than Jeff 'Dr. Ian Malcom' Goldblum!

What?? :O I can hear it in my head already...

"Ah, these animals, they, they ruled the Earth... huh, and then nature selected them for extinction, ah... uh, but before that there was all the, ah, running... and screaming"

He does trail off mid sentence quite a bit in it actually...

He's no Christian 'Dinosaur Planet' Slater anyway. I swear that lad was on an acid trip the whole time!

• Advertisement

I wouldn´t mind hearing Richard Attenborough or Sam Neill narrating a dinosaur documentary, tho :P And I do want to check out the Jeff, ah, Goldblum one just for the lulz :D

Sam Neill narrated the SuperCroc documentary that co-incided with the unveiling of Sarcosuchus. that was also made by National Geographic.

Did he? :O

Yeah... I think I didn´t have a TV back then XD

Advertisement