Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacant Airsofting for Childreach International TWO!

Options
  • 30-05-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone again!

Due to the success of the last event for Childreach held in Vacant we're holding another one on the 23rd of June and hopfully it'll be bigger and better than the last one held in April and we can raise a tonne more money for Childreach International!

Same as last time, I will be hosting the event in representation of Childreach International, The charity works to support and enforce the needs and rights of Children all over the world. Tanzania in specific for me and the dublin team.

Please come down to support the children in need of a better future! and of course all we ask of you is to come down to vacant to have fun! There will be friendly faces, banter, raffle and some other pending excitments!
    You won't regret it!
    There is a facebook event I'v created for more information so you can RSVP and invite all your mates aswell please!
    Facebook event "Vacant Airsofting for Childreach International TWO!"

The day starts at 10am until 6pm on Saturday 23rd of June 2012.
    *€25 for the day with your own gear
    *€50 for the day with gun rental and unlimited BBs!

My Online Donation page

Childreach International website

Vacant website

I hope to see loads of yee there!
    -Vinny Cheung xXx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭nathan99

People should really consider coming down, vacant is alot of fun and banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Go on everyone!
    This event offers a member price for everyone that plays on the day! They'll be new faces if you yourself is new to vacant, so don't be afraid! Along with the variety of the soundest people I've ever met!
    What more could one ask for? All we ask of you is to come down and invite your mates, have a heap of fun AND you'll be helping underpriveleged children all over the world just by playing airsoft... good deal? I think so lol
    -xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Sools

Is this airs oft.do I need my own gear

Sools wrote: »
    Is this airs oft.do I need my own gear

Yeah man this is Airsoft lol You can rent a gun there if you don't have your own, Thanks for your interest man xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanskyline

me and at least 4 others will be there :D cant wait :D

• Advertisement

me and at least 4 others will be there :D cant wait :D

Super happy to hear that man! Thank you for your interest! See you on the day man :)
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭O.B.R

i'll be there! fo sho!

O.B.R wrote: »
    i'll be there! fo sho!

Glad to hear man ^^ see you on the day so!

Don't forget to invite people guys! And there's a fb event to make things a lil easier... Maybe... xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CQB Airsoft

This is shaping up to be a good event and for a great cause so get down and get involved people.

Only one more sleeps till Vacant games in support of Childreach International and I hope loads of you and your friends are able to make it down in support!

*update: Unfortunately, Due to unforeseen circumstances I've been unable to gather up prizes and collect the vouchers I had organised for the raffle tomorrow so I'm extremely sorry to say that I won't be doing a raffle anymore! My apologies to those that were looking forward to it and I hope this does not change your mind in coming for still an epic day of Airsofting!

~Vinny xXx

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 T.1.O

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this a brilliant event, great day had by all with savage games, findy bomey comes to mind:D, hope you felt better afterwords vinny and good luck with further fundraising fo this great cause.

T.1.O

T.1.O wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this a brilliant event, great day had by all with savage games, findy bomey comes to mind:D, hope you felt better afterwords vinny and good luck with further fundraising fo this great cause.

T.1.O

Thank you man!

Thank you to everyone that attended it was a brilliant days gaming as always! And for a good cause of course! Sorry I didn't play much or look lively even... wasn't feeling 100%
    Thank you everyone!
    xXx

Advertisement