Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hooking up with other boardsies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

lol he has given me a few warnings too :o

is your fella listed in the legends of boards thread?

He said he is, but I can't find the thread and hes being as helpful as a coldsore, so have you got a link to the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

He said he is, but I can't find the thread and hes being as helpful as a coldsore, so have you got a link to the thread?

Legends of Boards forum

there is a lot of threads in it

Legends of Boards forum

there is a lot of threads in it

Effort to go through all that, he's not helping me one bit, hes too busy getting drunk beside me.

Effort to go through all that, he's not helping me one bit, hes too busy getting drunk beside me.

why are ya on boards instead of shagging or making him sandwiches? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Just give us his user name then ;)

• Advertisement

why are ya on boards instead of shagging or making him sandwiches? ;)

Already done that twice and he made me the sandwiches :P
    That's how I roll

Already done that twice and he made me the sandwiches :P
    That's how I roll

yeah i bet his sandwiches are better.... men do make better chefs ;)

yeah i bet his sandwiches are better.... men do make better chefs ;)

It was decent enough, but I deserved it :D

It was decent enough, but I deserved it :D

so did you clean the kitchen after?

Total stab in the dark here, Jenny - would it be paky by any chance;)?

• Advertisement

Total stab in the dark here, Jenny - would it be paky by any chance;)?

However did you guess!

He's a great lover by the way, despite what his posts may imply :P

I think I must be psychic!

Anyway, have fun;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

First this, then the manscaping thread... What's next Jenny?

I think I must be psychic!

Anyway, have fun;)

Funny thing is I didn't actually know he was on boards until I went upta the house and saw it on the laptop .. I was like 'omg no way!'

smash wrote: »
    First this, then the manscaping thread... What's next Jenny?

Could this be considered a quarter-life crisis?

Could this be considered a quarter-life crisis?

Depends. How long are you planning on living? :D

Depends. How long are you planning on living? :D

Living the fast life at the moment - each day as they come.

I'm slightly paranoid now because I don't know if my posts are being watched.

(If they are - feck off and make me a sandwich beyotch, I'll be waiting :pac:)

I'm slightly paranoid now because I don't know if my posts are being watched.

(If they are - feck off and make me a sandwich beyotch, I'll be waiting :pac:)

Yea, or have a shave or something :D

Ah he's grand doesn't need to shave!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

No never have. Wouldn't do so unless meeting within a group or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Ah he's grand doesn't need to shave!

:eek: how old is he?!?

• Advertisement

doovdela wrote: »
    No never have. Wouldn't do so unless meeting within a group or something.

why not? you have just as much chances of meeting a nutjob in a pub as you do online. If your nervous just brings friends with you for the first & second meet ups

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

ahem .. ladies...

<stands nonchalant>

Ye know i remember when there were more people in here, i see the pwetty girls thread got the shaft, so this my explain why it's a little quiet....

ahem .. ladies...

<stands nonchalant>

Ye know i remember when there were more people in here, i see the pwetty girls thread got the shaft, so this my explain why it's a little quiet....

Wishful thinking ;)?

Wishful thinking ;)?

Tis all good, sure i only looked at it for Tar's pic anyway ...

why not? you have just as much chances of meeting a nutjob in a pub as you do online. If your nervous just brings friends with you for the first & second meet ups

Oh ya course, I understand that. I've done the whole online dating thing and have met a few weird lads on this but not face to face though and met on online sites but never face to face except from one online site (not very successful with that either) but for the most part its been fine just not comfortable meeting a stranger unless it was either within a group situation, through a friend or at a busy place.

The online dating thing has never really worked out for me. Have been asked out on boards but said no every time. Painfully shy when it has come to it. Rather meet someone in the outside world or in a different environment. Then again I find I connect better with people when I meet them first hand, that's just my opinion.

Oh ya course, I understand that. I've done the whole online dating thing and have met a few weird lads on this but not face to face though and met on online sites but never face to face except from one online site (not very successful with that either) but for the most part its been fine just not comfortable meeting a stranger unless it was either within a group situation, through a friend or at a busy place.

The online dating thing has never really worked out for me. Have been asked out on boards but said no every time. Painfully shy when it has come to it. Rather meet someone in the outside world or in a different environment. Then again I find I connect better with people when I meet them first hand, that's just my opinion.

i asked shopaholic01 on a date and she met me.... and we have been seeing each other often since... she probably still thinks i'm a weirdo ain't right babe? :D;)

i asked shopaholic01 on a date and she met me.... and we have been seeing each other often since... she probably still thinks i'm a weirdo ain't right babe? :D;)

Fair play to ye!

Any one I have met online which was from a college forum so was within a college environment but often just turned out to be platonic nothing serious.

Fair play to ye!

Any one I have met online which was from a college forum so was within a college environment but often just turned out to be platonic nothing serious.

We should tots go on a date !!! i'll put you at ease right away... now where did I put that rag covered in chloroform again ..

We should tots go on a date !!! i'll put you at ease right away... now where did I put that rag covered in chloroform again ..

Rophynol is where it's at these days .................me thinks your new signature suggests you're trying to hard. Might also attract transgenders;)

• Advertisement

I find your cute weirdness a turn-on ;)

Advertisement