Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hse intern offers!

Options
  • 02-06-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I was wondering when do the medical intern offers come...is it first week of June or second?
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Better to ask in the Medical Sciences forum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

work for free they could be paying you why participate you are contributing to why there are no jobs as long as these schemes gain more popularity due to people participating they are hear to stay and suck up what could be a paid job offered..just my 2 cents

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

work for free they could be paying you why participate you are contributing to why there are no jobs as long as these schemes gain more popularity due to people participating they are hear to stay and suck up what could be a paid job offered..just my 2 cents
    I think this is a medical intern rather than a jobbridge intern. Very different.

Advertisement