Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddy Power O2 Money Card?

Options
  • 28-05-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi i withdrew money from my paddy power account for the first time on Friday and i was just wondering how long does the money take to get to your O2 moneycard? I'm getting worried :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Hi i withdrew money from my paddy power account for the first time on Friday and i was just wondering how long does the money take to get to your O2 moneycard? I'm getting worried :confused:

I am not too sure but if its anything like a refund it could take about 3-4 working days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

I don't think you can use O2 money card for this. I believe the transaction may be cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

I couldnt use my O2 money card on Paddy Power.
    Had to deposit with with the card via PayPal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

When the O2 money card was first released, PP wouldn't allow you to use it. They do now. The withdrawal should be in your ACC today

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DiarmuidBoy89

Hi thanks for all your replys i just looked at my O2 account there and the money has been put in :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Dr.Silly wrote: »
    I don't think you can use O2 money card for this. I believe the transaction may be cancelled.

Oh look, something else you thought you were an expert on and were found to be completely wrong.

I think you should stop trying to be an expert on everything on the internet, because as well as making a fool of yourself, there is a chance that some poor sap might actually take you seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

Oh look, something else you thought you were an expert on and were found to be completely wrong.

I think you should stop trying to be an expert on everything on the internet, because as well as making a fool of yourself, there is a chance that some poor sap might actually take you seriously.

Read the effin post.

I said ... I THINK

Advertisement