Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€75 to spend what would you buy?

Options
  • 25-05-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Haven't bought anything new in quite a while and have no idea what to purchase now.

Since I got my LT I have been pretty much constantly vaping it with Boge 3ohms and menthol eliquid.

Still love it and think it is perfect but was thinking of adding something different.

Any suggestions on what would be a good purchase(s)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Tom123 wrote: »
    Haven't bought anything new in quite a while and have no idea what to purchase now.

Since I got my LT I have been pretty much constantly vaping it with Boge 3ohms and menthol eliquid.

Still love it and think it is perfect but was thinking of adding something different.

Any suggestions on what would be a good purchase(s)?

Maybe a submarine tank or mini sub tank from momandpopvapors and a carto punch. They work great with the boges. I can't put a link to site as am on phone atm . You could always buy a backup lavatube as well if you don't already have a backup device, there's a couple of cheap ones on for sale thread. You could also buy a nice rta or rda if you were thinking of goin that route.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

clockwords RDA (repairable dripping atomiser)

simple to use, holds about 20 drops of liquid. vapes incredibly.
    costs about 45 for the RDA from clockworks over on ukvapers.com
    then another 15 quid or so for enough wick/wire to last you a good long while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I'll second the RDA. I got mine today and had it set up in a few minutes. Best investment I've made in vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

Thanks for the advise might go for one of those RDAs

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

If dripping ain't your thing, get one of clockworks RTA, it's a repairable tank atty.

Much the same as the RDA, but you can use a mesh wick for a capillary feeding action, and a much higher capacity!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

eeloe wrote: »
    If dripping ain't your thing, get one of clockworks RTA, it's a repairable tank atty.

Much the same as the RDA, but you can use a mesh wick for a capillary feeding action, and a much higher capacity!

The RTA might be too advanced with mesh setup as a first repairable, it's risky to recommend something that ya have'nt tried yourself.

The RDA be probably ideal as there are a few users on here that have it and there be plenty of help in setting it up. It's a lot easier to repair, getting the performance ya want is trial and error.

The Bulli a2 is very easy to set up as well, works best in dripping mode giving loads of vapour, throathit and very decent flavour compared to cartomisers.
    For the atomiser, drip tip adapter, wick and wire it would probably cost in the region of €90, about €20 more than the RDA in total.

Choose Stainless steel
    http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=67

Choose SS again
    http://www.vapor-age.com/701-mouth-piece-to-510901-drip-tip-adapter-_p_51.html

Wire
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/10-Mtrs-Nichrome-80-20-Resistance-Wire-0-20mm-0-0079in-/180606903099?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item2a0d02a33b#ht_500wt_1156

Wick from Andrei
    10 metres

Advertisement