Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecenter CX

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭ondafly

thanks for that Sera - I've watched a few of them, more specifically of the games I liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,631 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I've watched absolutely none of these.

Thanks Sera, there goes all my free time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

that's my lunch breaks sorted for the foreseeable future :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I keep talking about this show and nobody listens to me! It's far and away the best TV show ever made about videogames and so entertaining. Thanks for putting it up Sera!

Also for anyone thinking of going to Japan the show has segments during the challenges showing all the hidden retro videogame stores and arcades around Tokyo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Doge

Thanks Sarah! :)

l0HZp.gif

Watching the ghosts and goblins one now, and there's an interview with the Sega project leader for Hang On, Virtua Fighter and many other games,
    and a feature on the SG-1000, showing some of the earliest games for that console!

It's great to get an inside view on the history from the land of the rising sun.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Just having a quick look at the Sonic episode during my lunch break.

I can't believe nobody suggested this show to us sooner, it's great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

o1s1n wrote: »
    Just having a quick look at the Sonic episode during my lunch break.

I can't believe nobody suggested this show to us sooner, it's great.

I think Retr0 was gabbing on about it before. I hate when he's right :mad:

:D

Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »
    I think Retr0 was gabbing on about it before. I hate when he's right :mad:

:D

(I was trying to piss Retr0 off) :p

(I was trying to piss Retr0 off) :p

Ahh I see, my bad. This is generally how I piss him off...

64mro2.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

This show is almost as awesome as Halo and Legend of Dragoon combined. Everyone knows that's a lot of awesome. I see Edge gave it six out of ten, which is great.

Thanks Sera for your fantastic discovery, which I'm going to presume you discovered entirely on your own, and are likely the first person to ever mention it on these forums. I am not going to search to try and prove any differently. Q.E.D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Ahh I see, my bad. This is generally how I piss him off...

64mro2.jpg

I really must incorporate that image into some sort of After Effects project or template and share it with the world. It truly deserves to be seen by many :)

On topic, I have all these vids(I think all of them) if anyone wants an offline/slightly higher quality version of them.

I'd love to immortalize him in a meme, but my damned moral self just couldn't do it to the guy :(

I tried looking at one of these shows before, must give it another bash. Cheers Sera

I'd love to immortalize him in a meme, but my damned moral self just couldn't do it to the guy :(

I tried looking at one of these shows before, must give it another bash. Cheers Sera

Yeah, a pic like that deserves a meme to call its own.

Master of the Universe

Once that Vectrex OS comes out, we can all display it in full vector glory!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't just check out the games you like, some of the best episodes are the ones with the crappy games or really obscure ones. The Tokimeki Memorial, adventure island and Ultraman episodes for example are absolute classics.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Thanks for putting it up Sera!
    arn't I just the best gf ever, in fairness? lol jk
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Don't just check out the games you like, some of the best episodes are the ones with the crappy games or really obscure ones. The Tokimeki Memorial, adventure island and Ultraman episodes for example are absolute classics.
    +1
    Kid Kool was a great episode, Arino said it's harder than Adventure Island! Plus the TamaGe in the old sweet shop was great. SOS's episode is another favourite, would love to give it a go, it's really interesting.
    Other episodes I really enjoyed are Dragon Buster, Legacy of the Wizard, Golgo 13, ActRaiser and Mario 64 < the last 2 were the only ones I knew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

My favourites are Hokkaido Serial Murders and SOS.

Id like to see the Gradius episode. Zombie Nation was good though. I wish he would do Recca or, of course.......... DARIUS!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

let's make an Advice Retr0 meme

Sera wrote: »
    let's make an Advice Retr0 meme

I'll get the ball rolling. Advice Retr0 is a great idea, & don't worry, it's a photoshop meme not a real one :p

2mzcldw.jpg

Master of the Universe

Dear Agony Retr0,

I just found out my girlfriend is in fact a man, what shall I do?

adviceretro-1.png

• Advertisement

34673bs.jpg

ruy6p0.jpg

Master of the Universe

ChoAniki.png

2metxys.jpg

Master of the Universe

60hz.jpg

If I wasnt giving a presentation right now I'd be all over this meme stuff, dammit :(

5aqmg1.jpg

Master of the Universe

I was going to do a 'I don't let people under my SCART on a first date' but I see you already have RGB covered :D

Work filter has these all blocked, I think I'm in for a surprise when I get home.

• Advertisement

I was going to do a 'I don't let people under my SCART on a first date' but I see you already have RGB covered :D

Aw man that would have been hillarious sure do it anyway :p

Advertisement