Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpools in Dublin?

Options
  • 29-04-2012 2:18am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, hope this post doesn't seem irrelevant, I live in Dublin city centre and I don't drive, do any of the lads on here have a carpool out to sites outside Dublin city? I NEED to start skirmishing again regularly! Vacant and Fingal are the only sites I can reach with public transport so lads can ye help? Any and all suggestions/help is very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I know you can get to Tallaght CQB (or close to it) using the 49 and 75 bus routes.

As for carpools, I think you'll need to find a group of regulars for an actual site and then it'll go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi everyone, hope this post doesn't seem irrelevant, I live in Dublin city centre and I don't drive, do any of the lads on here have a carpool out to sites outside Dublin city? I NEED to start skirmishing again regularly! Vacant and Fingal are the only sites I can reach with public transport so lads can ye help? Any and all suggestions/help is very much appreciated!

try asking on the relevant airsoft sites' threads, maybe someone there can help you out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

MagicIRL wrote: »
    I know you can get to Tallaght CQB (or close to it) using the 49 and 75 bus routes.

As for carpools, I think you'll need to find a group of regulars for an actual site and then it'll go from there.

Luas leaves you 2mins away too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Rathbeggan Airsoft you can get a bus to, its on the 109 bus eireann route from town. Leaves you at the top of the lane and then just a 5minute walk down the lane itself. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Rathbeggan Airsoft you can get a bus to, its on the 109 bus eireann route from town. Leaves you at the top of the lane and then just a 5minute walk down the lane itself. ;)

Been to Rathbeggan once a couple of years back, was left waiting for an hour and a half for Marshals to show up. Haven't been since, whats your opinion of it as a site? Is it being ran better now?

• Advertisement
Advertisement