Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many of you guys was airsoft guns an introduction to real ones?

Options
  • 27-04-2012 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I dont play airsoft but love the guns, very accurate replicas good buzz for collecting and plinking,
    Being in my earlyish thirties I wanted an air gun very soon after my couple of airsoft purchases , joined a gun club and instead of airgun got a real one, then another, licencing wasnt too difficult..:)

So question to all you guys , did many of you feel the lure to join a gun club and enjoy the format of firing /eventually licencing and purchasing real guns?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,518 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

In a way yes, I was interested in real steel before I started airsoft but the airsofting made me get into it properly. The airsoft has become secondary to the rs now:P It's still money coming out of my pocket so no change really:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

For me it is two very different worlds.

Airsoft allows me to amass a collection of guns that I would otherwise be unable to afford to own, or legally own at least. This is a huge attraction for me personally speaking.

I would be interested in RS shooting, but realistically a large part of the attraction for airsoft for me is the fact I can shoot my friends, and not maim them (and not just cause I've a bad shot :D)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Sorry lads, RS discussion belongs in the shooting forum :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement