Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

just get someone to stand there smiling blankly going "huh? sorry? i didn't hear you? sorry, i can't hear anything in here" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Should I ring the guards/DSPCA with the reg anyway? :confused:

Yes. Absolutely.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Kiera wrote: »
    Lol what was he trying to kill?

Me!

At least that's what he said, although I don't think his thumbnail was going to inflict quite the amount of damage he envisioned... All I did was threaten to eat his pizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

bluewolf wrote: »
    just get someone to stand there smiling blankly going "huh? sorry? i didn't hear you? sorry, i can't hear anything in here" :pac:
    I can do that :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I can do that :D

there we go, now ye won't notice im not there :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Lol what was he trying to kill?

Me!

At least that's what he said, although I don't think his thumbnail was going to inflict quite the amount of damage he envisioned... All I did was threaten to eat his pizza.
    I seriously need to meet this kid. We'd get on like a house on fire :D

awec wrote: »
    Are you mocking me here? :P

no? :confused:

that's usually my contribution to any beers
    sit there unable to hear anyone, smile politely, conversation as i posted above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

That was my job at the last beers :pac:

• Advertisement

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Me!

Ah well you're fair game in that case.

:p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

christ
    animal cruelty really, really kills me
    that poor, poor dog
    please report it to anyone you can, please
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

No amount of words can sum up how angry I am right now. I'm raging I didn't have the guts to go back. Will ring the DSPCA tomorrow, I'm sure they'll deal directly with the guards themselves, if not I'll ring them as well.

How can anyone do this stuff. God if ever I stand on one of the dogs paws and they squeal that breaks my heart. How can you do that on purpose, numerous times. :mad:

i'm currently doing a mental "close my eyes fingers in my ears not thinking about this la la la" or i'll break down
    it really is my soft spot :(

*gives osky extra big hug*
    he sat there staring at me earlier til i put the laptop down
    then he sat on my tummy/chest staring at me nearly nose to nose

:o

No amount of words can sum up how angry I am right now. I'm raging I didn't have the guts to go back. Will ring the DSPCA tomorrow, I'm sure they'll deal directly with the guards themselves, if not I'll ring them as well.

How can anyone do this stuff. God if ever I stand on one of the dogs paws and they squeal that breaks my heart. How can you do that on purpose, numerous times. :mad:

I don't know if I could keep it together if I saw someone doing what that guy did... but going back to confront him could have put you in danger so it's probably best you didn't. Your own safety has to be number 1.

Hopefully someone can help get the dog away from him.

It always strikes me as strange that dogs would be killed without hesitation if they bit someone. But people get away with so much cruelty against animals. Makes me so angry :mad::(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

*gives osky extra big hug*

Haha when I got in I picked the three dogs up individually and gave them each a big hug. :D Ace was waiting for me in the hall, as always. How could you hurt something that loves you so much?! Beyond me, it really is.

Only when I was talking. :mad:

Hehe, not my fault!

What I did understand was "OW YE F*CKER" when that lamp hit ya :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Larianne wrote: »
    This is what this thread used to be. Now its more of a chat thread and some people see it as like their daily blog.

I dunno, maybe I didn't get the memo about the change. :confused:

I just saw your post from earlier today and couldn't thank it more.

I think when this thread reaches the 10,000 post mark the name needs to be changed, cause its not the thread it used to be, its the old off topic chat thread.

Larianne wrote: »
    This is what this thread used to be. Now its more of a chat thread and some people see it as like their daily blog.

I dunno, maybe I didn't get the memo about the change. :confused:

I think when this thread reaches the 10,000 post mark the name needs to be changed, cause its not the thread it used to be, its the old off topic chat thread.
    How about letting the ladies of the lounge vote on what they want? Or if it ain't broke.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Got to spend time with Boybestie this weekend. Happy time ;) Its all good!
    Have to start on college work soon - but still in holiday mode. Grant should be in at the start of next week to do the ever important stationary shopping!

Hope all of you are having lovely evenings!

• Advertisement

I keep meaning to start the college work too - waaaay too distractable for my own good. :o

It's miserable outside! Like winter :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Sar_Bear they totally need to have puppies!! I demand puppies!

RacoonQueen That's awful, I really hope you repost it. Animal cruelty turns my stomach. My pup came from a very bad background and it took him a long time to trust anyone when I got him. Vet said he would have been most likely used as
    a "warm up" dog for a dog fight if he hadn't gotten away

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I keep meaning to start the college work too - waaaay too distractable for my own good. :o

It's awful outside, cost me my cycle tonight! :(

Lovely weather down here in cork :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Lets just face what it is and call it "the cake forum (now with a little off topic chat)"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Why is it so cold outside? :(

It's awful outside, cost me my cycle tonight! :(

You still haven't named 10 good things about Cork :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

You missed those mad rain showers during the day then? Got soaked twice :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You missed those mad rain showers during the day then? Got soaked twice :/

shhhhhhhhh :-/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

How about letting the ladies of the lounge vote on what they want? Or if it ain't broke.....

There was an off topic chat thread here before and it was stopped as people complained it was too cliquey and the mods were very adamant that the off topic chat didn't need to be there. This thread, while absolutely brilliant, is basically that off topic thread under a different name.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement