Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacant, Irelands biggest indoor airsoft site, Naas.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CQB Airsoft

We've gotten bucket loads of bookings for this evening and all amazing players so it's going to be epic gaming.

Pop down and join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

Dum de dum dum.
    Dum de dum dum dum!
    Making an unwelcome return in the VERY near future.
    More angry, spiteful, and dismissive of anyone`s feelings then ever before.
    You have so been warned.

Sincerely yours,
    Garrus Vakarian.

Excellent games last night people, thanks to all those that attended and we'll see you all Friday.

@Ratticus, your going to like the changes made to the place dude ;)

Hi all, just a quick reminder that we open at 11 tomorrow and not the usual 10. It's €20 and anyone who comes tomorrow can play the full day on Saturday or Sunday for just €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

gentlemen, my 7 year old would like to go have a look and see a game. i realise he cant play as 11 yrs is the minimum. is that possible? also any chance i could let him fire a few rounds at a target range (if you have one)? i realise its a big ask but if you could accommodate that would be fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

Class days gaming lads, hostage game was unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mister TETRA

gentlemen, my 7 year old would like to go have a look and see a game. i realise he cant play as 11 yrs is the minimum. is that possible? also any chance i could let him fire a few rounds at a target range (if you have one)? i realise its a big ask but if you could accommodate that would be fantastic.
    Hey Fallschirmjager. What a name.

Yes is the answer to your questions. Have no issue with that at all. When were you thinking?

Amazing weekend, large numbers and great players. Thanks to all those that attended.

@Fallschirmjager, We will be building several firing ranges soon enough that will all be ran seperately from the site so he would be grand there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hey lads.
    I see on the facebook page for vacant there is a charity day added by one of your players. Im just going to copy and paste the post here if thats ok.

Hey everyone!

Vinny Cheung here!
    Dave Tetra has given me permission to hold a charity airsoft day down at Vacant on Sunday the 15th of April. A generous amount of the earnings from the day will be donated to Childreach Internation through myself(Vinny Cheung) as I've currently volunteered to fundraise for Childreach International for 2012.

This charity supports and enforces the needs and rights of less fortunate children all over the world!
    Not only will this be a banter filled day with many faces, but this will help so many around the world to a better life!

*The day commences at 10am until 6pm
    *€25 for the day with your own gear
    *€50 for the day includes gun and unlimited BBs
    *raffle with goodies during the lunch break

I hear there has been sections redone all over the site very recenatly. so it shall be interesting.

Vacants website and details on it's location:
    http://www.reload.ie/where-are-we/

More Information on what I'm doing for Childreach International and My online Donation Page:
    https://supporter.childreach.org.uk/index.php?q=civicrm%2Fcontribute%2Fpcp%2Finfo&reset=1&id=3817&ap=0

For more Information on Childreach International:
    http://www.childreach.org.uk/

INVITE EVERY AIRSOFTER YOU KNOW PLEASE!!!

-Vinny Cheung xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Hi guys, in your shop would you have or can you get(inc. price)
    1) CA or A&K M249 hop up chamber
    2) Outer barrel for M249 MKII

• Advertisement

We'll have a looksi dude, probably not going to be to cheap now but I'll let you know.

Hi all,

From tomorrow onwards we are dropping the Wednesday walk on fee for members down to €15. That along with the fact that Wednesdays are pros only makes our midweek evening games the best around :cool:

We're open tomorrow from 5 - 10, we'll you all then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Hello everyone,

Didn't realise there was this thread for vacant! I would have posted this here earlier! lol

Vacant is holding a Charity Airsoft day on Sunday the 15th of April where games will proceed as normal but a generous amount of the days earnings will be donated to Childreach International through myself(Vinny Cheung).

I am Currently a volunteer fundraiser for Childreach International. Why I took this position is because I'v always been a kind giver to charities and often do my best to help others. I felt this was the next healthy step for myself to help others. So I volunteered with this UK based charity where in reaching a target goal in fundraising, the charity offers me an oppurtunity to actualy visit the african village I am raising money for in Tanzania AND I get the oppertunity to climb Africas tallest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro! So in coming to this event! Not only will you be helping me achieve such a life goal, you'd also be supporting and enforcing the needs and rights of under privaleged children all over the world.

So please come down to vacant for abit of Airsoftige for children! Without a doubt, there will be massive banter and many faces. Also heard there has been some sections of the site redone, so it should interesting. I shall also be holding raffles during the lunch break with goodies!
    There's a facebook event for this... event! so please RSVP, invite all your airsofter mates, or just mates that want to airsoft, and drag them down with you!
    Facebook event "Vacant Airsofting for Childreach International"

The day starts at 10am until 6pm on Sunday 15th of April 2012.
    *€25 for the day with your own gear
    *€50 for the day with gun rental and unlimited BBs!

My Online Donation page

Childreach International website

Vacant website

I hope to see everyone there!
    -Vinny Cheung xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

have to get down for a game soon lads, its been too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

Come up tomorrow nite Joe there's a heap of us heading up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Best site in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Locdown wrote: »
    Come up tomorrow nite Joe there's a heap of us heading up
    some of us have to work man.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Best site in Ireland.

Thanks for that Magic :D:D;):o:P

Absolutely amazing games last night, a huge thanks to OBR, T10, RFU and AON for the visit. Twas an amazing evening with seriously skilled and honest players. See you all next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

We'll have a looksi dude, probably not going to be to cheap now but I'll let you know.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Brilliant gaming last night guys. Had an epic evening.

• Advertisement

G-spec wrote: »
    Brilliant gaming last night guys. Had an epic evening.

Thanks for that Gary, that bomb tug of war game was great craic me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Hey everyone!

Tomorrow vacant is holding a charity airsoft day for Childreach International. I hope you all can make it down to support a good cause.
    and Don't forget to invite your friends :)

-Vinny xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭thegrayson

Hey, I was up with you guys last weekend and had the AUG that choron'd at 339fps. I checked it this week with two Chronos in Galway and visited Airsoftguns in Limerick where I purchased it, they also checked it with their chronos. With the hop-up off we weren't getting more than 328. It was consistently between 320 and 328. To test it out we oiled the hop-up and were then able to get up to 350 but only for a few rounds until the oil cleared out, then it was back below 328. We put two hi-cap mags of bbs through it today and it is within the 1 joule limit. The chronos used were CED M2, Madbull USB Chrono 2, Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital, and one other.

So I could change the spring as you suggested last week, but then it seems likely I would achieve 290 - 300 on other chronos in order to pass at 328 on yours. Any suggestions?

BTW, thanks for having us last week, great craic, great site.

thegrayson wrote: »
    Hey, I was up with you guys last weekend and had the AUG that choron'd at 339fps. I checked it this week with two Chronos in Galway and visited Airsoftguns in Limerick where I purchased it, they also checked it with their chronos. With the hop-up off we weren't getting more than 328. It was consistently between 320 and 328. To test it out we oiled the hop-up and were then able to get up to 350 but only for a few rounds until the oil cleared out, then it was back below 328. We put two hi-cap mags of bbs through it today and it is within the 1 joule limit. The chronos used were CED M2, Madbull USB Chrono 2, Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital, and one other.

So I could change the spring as you suggested last week, but then it seems likely I would achieve 290 - 300 on other chronos in order to pass at 328 on yours. Any suggestions?

Hay dude, we use two chronos. We use the Madbull and the x-cortex, It ofcourse is possible that the chrono gave us an incorrect reading but unfortunately all we can do is go by what we see on the screen.

The next time your up ask for myself (Brían) and I'll chrono you personally on both chronos and we'll check it out but anytime it comes in as over 328 we don't normally have any wiggle room. Your best bet is not to have a gun that chronos to close to 328 because you'll always have problems on sites, chronographs in different sites give different readings and there is no overall standard for chronoing.
    thegrayson wrote: »
    BTW, thanks for having us last week, great craic, great site.

Thanks for that dude, hope to see you again soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

That`s why I used to have a gun or two that you could hot swap the spring in under 5 minutes....... used to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Amazing weekend, large numbers and great players. Thanks to all those that attended.

@Fallschirmjager, We will be building several firing ranges soon enough that will all be ran seperately from the site so he would be grand there.

thanks a million gentlemen, i will give you a shout. have to prep him to be on his best behaviour first....!!

thanks for this...

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Airsoft Reloaded to me have always run THE BEST sites...
    And Vacant is no different!

To anyone who enjoys the thrill and excitement of a little bit of CQB action, I urge you to try out Vacant if you haven't already! Great site, absolutely HUGE, great variety of gameplay, and THE NICEST lads you will ever come across! Even when I go up on my own I always find a friendly face for banter and abuse!

Might see y'all Wednesday!
    Ill bring munchies :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

kimmyt1987 wrote: »
    Airsoft Reloaded to me have always run THE BEST sites...
    And Vacant is no different!

To anyone who enjoys the thrill and excitement of a little bit of CQB action, I urge you to try out Vacant if you haven't already! Great site, absolutely HUGE, great variety of gameplay, and THE NICEST lads you will ever come across! Even when I go up on my own I always find a friendly face for banter and abuse!

Might see y'all Wednesday!
    Ill bring munchies :P :D

Sure airsoft would suck if the verbal abuse was taken away, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Airsoft Sites Subscription not paid.

Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement