Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mute girl moaned for the first time during sex....

• 04-04-2012 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Not me, sorry.

This is a great read. And the comments are golden. So just thought I'd share.
    Throwaway. I meant to do this yesterday, but I chickened out.
    I am a 26 year old female mute (selective mutism) with a boyfriend of 3 years who I have never spoken a word to. No sounds, nothing. Just silence. The only people I speak to are my brother and sister, but only if absolutely no one is around. I'm still on cloud nine about it because it was the first time anyone who is not related to me has ever heard my voice, and my bf is only the 3rd person on this planet that has heard my adult voice.

Reddit link to full story

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

If she speaks to people, no matter who, then she isn't mute, just very shy. Phobias can be very debilitating if severe enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭AboutTwoFiddy

Reddit is a credible source now? Why don't we just link to 4chan? They have much better stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Your should get out while he still can. Once the moaning starts it never stops... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Dirty flithy slut, enjoying sex like that. Absolute flith.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I prefer when my bird squeeks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Confab wrote: »
    If she speaks to people, no matter who, then she isn't mute, just very shy. Phobias can be very debilitating if severe enough.

Probably why she said she has selective mutism....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Not me, sorry.

Lost interest there

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Confab wrote: »

It seems to be recognised as a form of anxiety disorder.

Could just be an hilarious story to make people aware and think about that, more so.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

how does one go about gettin' me one of thems?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Once she learns to talk around him he's gonna wish she didn't when the nagging starts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Reddit is a credible source now? Why don't we just link to 4chan? They have much better stories.

And better pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Isn't being selectively mute just like an ignorant?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

As it's Reddit it's a cool link imo.
    And tbh even if it was from London Times it's still not newsworthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

ah silence is golden, no nagging or whining, where can i get one of these mute girls?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

A woman that never speaks you say......

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Once she learns to talk around him he's gonna wish she didn't when the nagging starts.

I think he realises the problem already...
    I noticed he had tears in his eyes and rolling down his face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Dean0088 wrote: »
    Your should get out while he still can. Once the moaning starts it never stops... :rolleyes:

This reminds me of an anecdote in the book of Captain Corellis Mandolin. A man went to the doctor to get his ears cleaned, as was common in those days. The man in question had been deaf in one ear all his life, but during the ear cleaning the doctor found a small object. After some further examination they discovered it was a small pea. They came to the conclusion that the man had put the pea in his ear as a child and this had lead to the deafness. At first the man was delighted to have his hearing fully restored, which is why the doctor was surprised for the man to be back 3 days later. He asked if he could have the pea re-inserted as he had discovered that he could now hear his wife moaning and giving out to him all day long to bring in the wood and to do the house work.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

syklops wrote: »
    This reminds me of an anecdote in the book of Captain Corellis Mandolin. A man went to the doctor to get his ears cleaned, as was common in those days. The man in question had been deaf in one ear all his life, but during the ear cleaning the doctor found a small object. After some further examination they discovered it was a small pea. They came to the conclusion that the man had put the pea in his ear as a child and this had lead to the deafness. At first the man was delighted to have his hearing fully restored, which is why the doctor was surprised for the man to be back 3 days later. He asked if he could have the pea re-inserted as he had discovered that he could now hear his wife moaning and giving out to him all day long to bring in the wood and to do the house work.

*indignant snort* How come didn't the pea rot away? Stupid book.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

AeoNGriM wrote: »
    *indignant snort* How come didn't the pea rot away? Stupid book.......

How come didn't? Stupid grammar...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Why couldn't he hear her with the other ear?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭niallon

So I'm guessing they started going out via text?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

So, he stayed with her 4 years cause she was mute = must be an absolute stunner.
    A woman who's a stunner, enjoys sex & never speaks . . . . & the downside is what ????

Advertisement