Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nocs beers 31st of March

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I wont be heading in till about 7.30- 8 so if you want i can pm you my number and meet you somewhere and find the pub together?

Oops! :o After the map was posted I was afk on the bus and missed everything else :eek:
    Good night though and lovely to meet new people. Also sorry for nearly getting sol kicked out of the hostel and me, nips and cc being drunk and disorderly around town! :D

Oi! Until the hostel bit I was being just as drunk and disorderly with you! :pac:
    Great night last night! Paying for it now :( hold me :(:(

I'm guessing that purloined Captain finished you off? :o *holds CC*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

It was lovely to meet ye.

Oh and for those who haven't seen it....esp DoomyPants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

The noc bunnies :D

IMAG0177.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

One of those bunnies got lucky last night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

That just reminded me of the new game, bunny flicking :P

• Advertisement

The Master and I had a game of ping pong bunny with the beer bats too :D:D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    One of those bunnies got lucky last night :D

Read those posts in quick succession and you'll automatically assume that last word is a very different "f" :pac:

Yeah, that bunny that CC had... we were all so jelly of that bunny :D Although if it had stayed there too long it would have melted and made quite the mess... :p

Solitaire wrote: »
    Read those posts in quick succession and you'll automatically assume that last word is a very different "f" :pac:

Yeah, that bunny that CC had... we were all so jelly of that bunny :D Although if it had stayed there too long it would have melted and made quite the mess... :p

Hmmmm, i'm sure she'd have had no shortage of offers to help lick it off...... (the melted choc i mean!) :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Those poor bunnies!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I would like to say that it's very clear to me that Noc ladies are the hottest ladies - *gurrrrowl*

It was a really fun night, sorry I was late arriving, was having one of those days.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    I would like to say that it's very clear to me that Noc ladies are the hottest ladies - *gurrrrowl*

Damn straight we are!! :cool:

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Shiminay wrote: »
    It was a really fun night, sorry I was late arriving, was having one of those days.

Was today any better? *hugs*

Today was a pretty good day. Woke up, had breaky, played Mass Effect, played Softball, played More Mass Effect and I added some tea and food in somewhere along the line.

What tea camp are you in?

The only camp - Lyons!

Original or gold label?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭deirdre_dub

Thanks for a fun night, and especially for the gentle persuasion (in the form of a pint) to not go home early.

It was great to connect with everyone, and even with some of the local wildlife! I never knew that arachnophobia was so common amongst boardsies... :P

Congratulations to those for whom it was a first beers. If you are anything like me, you'll soon be hooked. :)

As for me - sorry I couldn't go with you to Gypsy Rose afterwards - my hearing isn't the best in loud environments, so I would just have been sitting there getting drunk. Though maybe that is the point! :D In any case, I ended the night at about 4:30 drinking whiskey shots with a girlfriend! :o I'm only beginning to feel human now!!!

Thanks for a fun night, and especially for the gentle persuasion (in the form of a pint) to not go home early.

It was great to connect with everyone, and even with some of the local wildlife! I never knew that arachnophobia was so common amongst boardsies... :P

Was lovely to meet you too Deirdre :)
    Congratulations to those for whom it was a first beers. If you are anything like me, you'll soon be hooked. :)

It was, and I am :D
    As for me - sorry I couldn't go with you to Gypsy Rose afterwards - my hearing isn't the best in loud environments, so I would just have been sitting there getting drunk. Though maybe that is the point! :D In any case, I ended the night at about 4:30 drinking whiskey shots with a girlfriend! :o I'm only beginning to feel human now!!!

Apart from some dancing, this was the order of the day in The Gypsy Rose :D:D

BadGirl wrote: »

Apart from some dancing, this was the order of the day in The Gypsy Rose :D:D

The dancing was wonderful! I haven't had a good boogie in aaages!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭deirdre_dub

So I sacrificed a good dance for whiskey shots :rolleyes: :o

• Advertisement

Original or gold label?

Gold of course!

Look at my new mug, it's qualiTEA!

198611.jpg

I got a new mug this weekend too :D:D

As for me - sorry I couldn't go with you to Gypsy Rose afterwards - my hearing isn't the best in loud environments, so I would just have been sitting there getting drunk.

God I feel your pain on that front :o But we somehow managed to find a spot next to the dancefloor that was probably quieter than anywhere in the Black Sheep :D

Its a very good (or should I say bad?) sign that I'm completely and utterly blitzed when I take to the dancefloor! :eek:

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Was excellent to see some familiar faces, and meet those of you I hadn't met before.

It was a great night, as is usual for a Noct beers :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I'm all jelly that I missed the second half of the night now, but walking down Amiens st after midnight on my own is just not something I wanna try! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

You may have missed the second half....but I missed the whole flippin night. Didn't know it was on eeeeeeeeeeek :eek:

Ahhh well I'll get down again, sounded like it was an awesome night :D

Well Tuddles, you should be keeping a closer eye :p

Good thing I didn't though as would have been cross posting to get more folks I know from other forums to come. Like to kill alot of birds with one stone :pac:

Heeeeeeeeeeeey....you should know your computers right? Which would be better a HP or Toshiba? :D

There'd have been no cross posting, this was Noc only! Don't want them usurpers invading our beers.

• Advertisement

How can you say that! :eek: Alot of those ones joined to the Noc cause thanks to cross posting :p

Advertisement