Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review Please

Options
  • 22-03-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,

Designed this www.gasworks.ie for my brother, used a content management system but was hoping for some feedback. First time to do anything like this.

For the key words do I actually need to include them in the text somewhere on the website?

Also do I need to submit this to google somehow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Immediate quick drive-by thoughts - change your image backgrounds to match your site background unless there is a good reason for it to be different (white on grey).

Also, "Coming Soon" pages are stagnation magnets. Drop the page until content is ready to go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BONDIred

Immediate quick drive-by thoughts - change your image backgrounds to match your site background unless there is a good reason for it to be different (white on grey).

Also, "Coming Soon" pages are stagnation magnets. Drop the page until content is ready to go up.

Cheers for the quick reply, dont get what you mean about the image backgrounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

The grey surrounding the page is too dark.

Some of the photos are badly blurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

As 'coming soon' pages go, definitely wouldn't have testimonials as one of them. Seems like no-one thinks they're doing a good job.

I'd be encouraging them to fill that section asap, even give people a discount if they're willing to put up a piece.

Advertisement