Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kevin nash party in miami

Options
  • 26-02-2012 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

just found this forum, lots of great info.thought i would add some info if you all dont mind .This is my third mania and every year i find more things to do.So last year i went to kevin nash and xpacs wrestlemania party in Atlanta and it was def one of the highlights of our trip , so this year they are having another one in Miami PWR SHENANIGANS BEACH PARTY will be held Friday, March 30th at Oceans Ten located at 960 Ocean Drive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Wats so good about it?am thinking of going but need more information..does it last all night?will it be a real party or just a get together of wrestling fans ie women be there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i posted a link to it last week on another thread, i assume it goes on all night and oceans 10 is a busy bar/club on oceans drive so there will be other people there not just wrestling fans

1_3shenanigansm.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Wats so good about it?am thinking of going but need more information..does it last all night?will it be a real party or just a get together of wrestling fans ie women be there?

went to the one last year in atlanta mixed crowd all wrestling fans so good atmosphere, this looks to be more of an open to all comers affair so looks promising

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Was meant to go to the one in Phoenix but it was too far away from where we stayed. It was at Armando Estradas restaurant that year.

Last years one was supposed to be very good. PWR actually offer a package of a seat in a suite. The likes of X Pac, Road Dogg and Kevin Nash turned up for it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Anyone know if I buy a ticket now for this would it arrive by Tuesday week to Ireland?and can you pay at the door?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chris mac

Yes you can buy tickets at the door

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Anyone know if I buy a ticket now for this would it arrive by Tuesday week to Ireland?and can you pay at the door?

was an e-ticket last year same this year as far as i know save $5

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gog4toon

Bought a regular ticket for 35 dollars will u get to meet any wrestlers or do u have to go vip no way am i paying 150 dollars to meet a few tna rejects

Advertisement