Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Presentation Template

Options
  • 13-03-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭

Anybody got any good presentation templates which include images.

I need to find out how to put my universitys logo at the bottom right hand corner of every page.

I have never done a presentation before in latex, so would appreciate the help.

I also need IEEE type referencing. Have only started using latex to write papers. So please help.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The LaTeX beamer template will actually let you put a logo on every slide. It's by far the easiest way to make presentations in LaTeX.

For IEEE referencing, you can use the IEEEtran bibtex style.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Red Alert wrote: »
    The LaTeX beamer template will actually let you put a logo on every slide. It's by far the easiest way to make presentations in LaTeX.

For IEEE referencing, you can use the IEEEtran bibtex style.
    Ok cheers. Will just need to figure out how to use three beamer package. Was hoping someone had a really good template. couldn't find a good one online

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Raoul wrote: »
    Was hoping someone had a really good template.
    Well that depends on what you mean by "good" - different people have different tastes!

Well just an example of a presentation that someone has already done which may include some logos on the title of each page.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I know I'm the mod and shouldn't be going off topic!

Why do people need logos on every slide though? It's actually got ridiculous at some conferences.

• Advertisement

I agree with you totally. But unfortunately its not my call. I will just be putting one small logo on the page anyway.

Mods - can you delete this post please.

Advertisement