Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds Needed for 1st Yr JC

Options
  • 12-03-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I hope someone could help me out. I tried posting on the JC forum and have had no luck. I am looking for someone to help my child specifically for Irish and Maths. If you know of anyone that offers tutoring services for these subjects and has good results, please PM. Need someone ASAP.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

Thanks Deisemum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bobbyxx

Hi, I can offer you grinds in both subjects, however I am better in maths. I received an A in maths, and B in irish - both higher level. Contact me if youre still interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

bobbyxx wrote: »
    Hi, I can offer you grinds in both subjects, however I am better in maths. I received an A in maths, and B in irish - both higher level. Contact me if youre still interested :)

I reckon they have left school by now :D

Advertisement