Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maddie333

Hey guys i know everone is really busy but i would really really appreciate it if anyone could send me
    Chemistry,
    Biology,
    French,
    Irish paper 2
    all examcraft and all HL!

I seriously appreciate it!
    Ive already seen the spreadsheet and its great but am looking for more detail! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MaKay182

lcxox wrote: »
    Does anyone know what were the exact questions on
    urban housing, over population and migration
    on the DEB HL GEOGRAPHY paper?
    and what was question 6(a) about? thanks

not sure about the first part, but
    overpopulation - causes and effects, and migration - impacts on the donor and host region
    :)

could anyone update the spreadsheet for DEB biology HL? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

anyone have the exact wording of the
    heaney
    question for examcraft english please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Darren.993

Could anyone tell me what's coming up on the Construction Papers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Jed_Dreams

Could anyone tell me whats on the geography examcraft please ?

can someone please put up the home ec OL Deb paper!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Lads the amount of posts on this is mad. Why is everyone so crazy about doing well in the Mocks by cheating? Its just gonna lull you into a false sense of security. Mocks=0% of your L.C grade. I know people are panicking about them but its pointless. Okay rant over, sorry had to get it off my chest :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 HCCCM

Does anyone know the exact wording of DEB Irish paper 1 question on
    environment?

Please read the first post about using spoilers - Mod

Also if anyone needs a hand with any subject gimme a shout. Incl. Eng Irish French maths chem music biology applied maths all HL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 voldymort

HCCCM wrote: »
    Also if anyone needs a hand with any subject gimme a shout. Incl. Eng Irish French maths chem music biology applied maths all HL
    Biology hints please!? :)

does anyone know any exact questions coming up on the DEB geography paper? hl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

voldymort wrote: »
    does anyone know any exact questions coming up on the DEB geography paper? hl
    Yep! DEB HL Geography

Physical:
    I did Q.1- A: OS Map B: Structures of Deformation (impacts of folding and faulting on the landscape) C: Formation of a feature in a Karst Landscape.

Regional:
    A- Graph Q. B- Discuss development of Agriculture in 1 Irish Region C- Implications of expansion of the EU on Irish Economy

Human Elective:
    A: Graph Q. B: 1 Cause and 1 effect of Overpopulation with examples from case studies. C: Impact of Migration of a Donor and Receiver Region

Geoecology:
    I did Composition and Characteristics of the Brown Earth Soil. Another Q was the Impact of Climate on a Biome! :D** Prepare for a lot of writing and a sore hand! I did 24 pages all together

Yep! DEB HL Geography

Physical:
    I did Q.1- A: OS Map B: Structures of Deformation (impacts of folding and faulting on the landscape) C: Formation of a feature in a Karst Landscape.

Regional:
    A- Graph Q. B- Discuss development of Agriculture in 1 Irish Region C- Implications of expansion of the EU on Irish Economy

Human Elective:
    A: Graph Q. B: 1 Cause and 1 effect of Overpopulation with examples from case studies. C: Impact of Migration of a Donor and Receiver Region

Geoecology:
    I did Composition and Characteristics of the Brown Earth Soil. Another Q was the Impact of Climate on a Biome! :D** Prepare for a lot of writing and a sore hand! I did 24 pages all together
    Thanks so much!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 basti2

Does anyone know any exact questions on HL DEB Maths P1 , I would really appreciate any help .

I've already seen the spreadsheet but I am looking for more details!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 eimearb

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Is this a company mock or one made out by the school seeing as your teacher already knows about it?Thanks anyway :pac:

What area is your school in? Any other hints for the mocks you can give?:p

anyone have examcraft maths done?? please help, what type of probability question came up?? i can help with acc irish french and geog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Can anyone help with DEB HL Maths paper 2? I've seen the spreadsheet already.

I can help with DEB Maths 1, Irish 1, English 1, LCVP, Chemistry and Examcraft Biology :)

Can anyone help with DEB HL Maths paper 2? I've seen the spreadsheet already.

I can help with DEB Maths 1, Irish 1, English 1, LCVP, Chemistry and Examcraft Biology :)

did
    rates of change come up in differentiation
    in deb paper one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ArronK

Is there any definitive topics on any of the French orals? :confused:

• Advertisement

Yeah sure I'd recommend u study my personality my family my pastimes revise ur past tense revise conditional tense need to know ur school ur subjects what u want do do next year maybe some abstract topics like drink drugs economic crisis things like that they're all covered ur ur book just remember u are the one who directs the conversation so if udont feel comfortable talking about something stay away from it like if u didn't Wana talk about economic crisis don't say u have a political intrest or that u want to go to college but ur afraid u won't get a job ya no what I mean?

hey :) do you have maths done?

voldymort wrote: »
    Biology hints please!? :)
    Have a look at the spreadsheet it's actually very accurate id u want any more detailed answers just pm me

Have maths paper 1 examcraft I could email it to u?

i'll pm you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

hl engineering please

anyone have examcraft paper 2? please let me know! :( i can help with acc french and irish

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Does any1 know which cash budget is on the Accounting Deb please?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 xxvickxx1

Maths HL examcraft paper 1,anyone know the part c for q1 and q2?,would be much appreciated,I have it in the morning!

Does anyone have the DEB biology paper done? I have already seen the spreadsheet anything more specific? :)

anyone know did
    venn diagrams
    come up in examcraft maths p2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 D.murphy

Hi does any one have the mock paper text or questions that came up in English paper one. DEB and examcraft

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement