Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Boylesports
    Wednesday night France special

Lille-Lyon-Montpellier
    17/2

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Over 0.5 goals pre match bet 365. In play bet - Draw 12/5. Cant lose!! Finishes 0-0 I win the draw bet. They cant stop me from doing this can they??

Yep. They can. They have the right to void the bet(s) if they deem your bets to 'guarantee customer returns irrespective of the outcome'. They're coverin their own arse, basically

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Liverpool game touch and go if its going to be on with the fog

Harry's stuck in london and will miss the match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

manual_man wrote: »
    Yep. They can. They have the right to void the bet(s) if they deem your bets to 'guarantee customer returns irrespective of the outcome'. They're coverin their own arse, basically
    Rang up..asked his supervisor.. said its fine!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Of course its fine, its a free bet, its up to you to choose what to do with it. Its not as if they have the priced up wrong?

Over 0.5 must be 1/10 or less?

• Advertisement

Rang up..asked his supervisor.. said its fine!:confused:

Really? I'd be surprised if they weren't on top of that kind of thing

Of course its fine, its a free bet, its up to you to choose what to do with it. Its not as if they have the priced up wrong?

there's terms and conditions dude. don't be smart

I've taken advantage of similar bets before and never had a problem?

I've taken advantage of similar bets before and never had a problem?

Well fair enough. But word gets round quick about these things, and bookies usually aren't mugs when it comes to money. I may well try it myself, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the bets void after. Otherwise the bookies are leaving themselves open to some major losses

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Regarding the free bet that exact bet has been chosen here many times and they have paid out on it afaik.

• Advertisement

Nico H : Please be aware of the ruling in such scenarios;
    Nico H : 'Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus'
    me : ok, so it may still stand? at bet365's discretion?
    Nico H : That is correct.Nico H But this will be a risk that you will take if the above ruling is enforced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Well I cant lose can I? if it finishes under 0.5 goals I win on the draw, so whatever happens Il make a few euro profit. Im sure if everyone starts doing it theyl clamp down on it.:rolleyes:

I'm on the mobile site and they're only offering over/under 2.5 goals. I don't know if that's just an issue with the mobile site though

I'm on the mobile site and they're only offering over/under 2.5 goals. I don't know if that's just an issue with the mobile site though

On the main match menu, if you scroll over the bar at the top, find the goals, market, then underneath choose alternative goals,

works on the ipod here,

But as my post said its up to bet365 wether they take back the bonus or not,

I prefer Jive's approach anyway, back the over .5 goals, the do a high return bet with the freebie, be it next goal a penalty, or correct score, or next goal scorer etc

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bellamy Anytime @ 23/10

Was tempted by Ade Anytime @ 3/1 considering his knack of scoring against us.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,971 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

A bit worrying about the Pool match but looks all good now

Majority of the fog has lifted

Cue the nil all draw :D

I think I'm just gonna bet 10 on a draw which I fancy anyway and then put another 10 on in play for next team to score or first scorer

kuyt and bellers up front by the sound of it. kuyt 8/1 sounds like good value he'll be the furthest forward

*edit*never listen (to people spouting) twitter lineups

bellers and Carroll start up front kuyt on the right. interestingly niko krancjar seems to have been given the vdv role in his absence

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

With the amount of corners Liverpool win their centre halfs must be better value than normal for 1st and anytime goals.

Agger is 33/1 PP and skertel is 50/1 Stan james

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,971 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Funny I was also thinking of Agger

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

robbie1977 wrote: »
    With the amount of corners Liverpool win their centre halfs must be better value than normal for 1st and anytime goals.

Agger is 33/1 PP and skertel is 50/1 Stan james

Good point, both are certainly threats from set pieces this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Liverpool v Tottenham 2 single bets
    Over 12 corners 11/8
    Over 2.5 goals Evs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

50 euro over 0.5 goals returns €2.50 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    50 euro over 0.5 goals returns €2.50 :eek:

€50 on under 3.5 first half goals returns €50.62 :D

gone for Kyle walker 1st scorer 10@50/1. feck it sure it's a free bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Just opened a 365 account and deposited 57 euro and got the 100% bonus.
    Placed 28.50 on over 0.5 goals.

So am I correct in thinking that now when the match starts I can place another 28.50 euro bet on something like 1st scorer etc. and if it loses I get reimbursed?

Also, how do I go about placing my 57 euro bonus bet? I can't seem to find an option for betting with bonus money.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭snapplejacks

not the strongest spurs side, liverpool to win with a clean sheet 23/10

Just opened a 365 account and deposited 57 euro and got the 100% bonus.
    Placed 28.50 on over 0.5 goals.

So am I correct in thinking that now when the match starts I can place another 28.50 euro bet on something like 1st scorer etc. and if it loses I get reimbursed?

Also, how do I go about placing my 57 euro bonus bet? I can't seem to find an option for betting with bonus money.

you might want to check that with them. I remember reading somewhere you can only have one bonus offer in play at any one time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

No Harry Rednapp for spurs 2nite :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement