Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

kryogen wrote: »
    Depending on what your looking for, bet365 are good

Just a decent level of customer service. Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

manual_man wrote: »
    Paddy power are pure muck with their customer service. As soon as a couple of pending bets run their course I'm closing my online account. Anybody have any recommendations for good online bookies???

Bet365

Looks like bet365 are offering me up to a 200 free bet if I sign up and lodge the same. Also a free in running bet on the Liverpool game if you place a bet on the game prior to k.o.

PS lads can anyone explain the rollover requirement in the terms and conditions? I'm not sure if it means I have to place a bet to the full value of the deposit/bonus 3 times, or if I can place bets to any value 3 times, before being able to withdraw.

bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=Promotions%252cOpenAccountOffer

Any help appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

What's the plan for the free Liverpool - spurs bet later?

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    What's the plan for the free Liverpool - spurs bet later?

I'm considering Suarez anytime scorer but will wait for the teamsheets first

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Looks like bet365 are offering me up to a 200 free bet if I sign up and lodge the same. Also a free in running bet on the Liverpool game if you place a bet on the game prior to k.o.

PS lads can anyone explain the rollover requirement in the terms and conditions? I'm not sure if it means I have to place a bet to the full value of the deposit/bonus 3 times, or if I can place bets to any value 3 times, before being able to withdraw.

Any help appreciated

As far as i remember you need to have staked your first deposit 3x before your bonus of the same value becomes available to play with.
    After 6x times you can withdraw the bonus money.

So if you deposit 100, you ll see a 100 bonus appear as well. So in totall you ll have 200 in your account of which 100 you cant touch.
    Once you have staked in total 300, the 100 bonus becomes avaialble to make bets with.
    Once you have staked 600, you can withdraw any bonus money left.

(3x and 6x might not be the right figures but you ll get the idea)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Any help appreciated

Ya have to roll over yer stake and bonus 3 times. So basically for you to redeem the 200 euro bonus, you will have to stake 1200 to withdraw funds. That 1200 has the bonus included btw.. Wish I knew that when I took the initial offer, bleeding 20 quid I took:o

Fowler87 wrote: »

Any help appreciated

Ya have to roll over yer stake and bonus 3 times. So basically for you to redeem the 200 euro bonus, you will have to stake 1200 to withdraw funds. That 1200 has the bonus included btw.. Wish I knew that when I took the initial offer, bleeding 20 quid I took:o

Yep and those stakes can't be 1/2 odds or less :( So no cheeky bankers :(

Id say in play is probably (and generally too) the best to use that amount to get the value out of it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I initially only signed up so i could see Dutch football on a proper stream.
    Was playing small stakes but still managed to release that bonus rather quick.

Anyway:

What i ll do today is
    Liverpool - Tottenham
    1860 Munchen - Cottbus

A double of BTTS.
    Odds i dont know, have no access to bet365 at work.

So far all teams in the 2nd Bundesliga scored this weekend which makes this a bit dodgy.
    Doesnt happen often that all teams score in 1 competion round.
    At the other hand, i would always pick a 1860 match BTTS or over 2,5 so why not now.

• Advertisement

Fowler87 wrote: »

Id say in play is probably (and generally too) the best to use that amount to get the value out of it.

Maybe. Though I'm thinking a double/treble on very low odds results might bring up the odds to over 1/2. That might be the best way to go

scratch that. can contain no selections with odds of 1/2 or less

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

On the topic of customer service is their anything i can do here. In play for the United game yesterday i backed 3 in play bets on the phone. United at 100/1 when 3-0 down for myself. €5 on the draw for a friend at 15/2 when it was 3-1 and €20 on no more goals for another friend when it was 3-1. So i gave the friend the €42.50 for the draw but i checked my account this morning and the €42.50 wasnt their. As the bets werent for me i double checked the confirmation and showed the friends the betting recipts. I got onto customer service and they told me the bet for the draw wasnt even attempted on the account. I wouldnt mind if i was pissed and i made a mistake or someting but i double checked as it was for a friend and not my own money. I presume their is nothing i can do all they are saying is their sorry but i didnt try place that bet. All i can do i supposse is move onto a new site. I know its only €40 but im broke this week really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Karabukspor V Samsunspor Turkish Super league 6 pm

Karabukspor ht / Samsunspor ft @ 33/1
    Sansunspor ht / Karabukspor ft @ 22/1

Over 3.5 goals @ 9/4

2 very offensive sides, with poor defenses. small bets on the ht/ft's and a medium on the over 3.5 for me.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Karabukspor V Samsunspor Turkish Super league 6 pm

Karabukspor ht / Samsunspor ft @ 33/1
    Sansunspor ht / Karabukspor ft @ 22/1

Over 3.5 goals @ 9/4

2 very offensive sides, with poor defenses. small bets on the ht/ft's and a medium on the over 3.5 for me.

I'll follow you on this and stick a couple of euro on the first two, and a wee bit bigger on the latter.

_______

If Bellamy starts, all over him anytime goalscorer @ 23/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Nuts102 wrote: »
    On the topic of customer service is their anything i can do here. In play for the United game yesterday i backed 3 in play bets on the phone. United at 100/1 when 3-0 down for myself. €5 on the draw for a friend at 15/2 when it was 3-1 and €20 on no more goals for another friend when it was 3-1. So i gave the friend the €42.50 for the draw but i checked my account this morning and the €42.50 wasnt their. As the bets werent for me i double checked the confirmation and showed the friends the betting recipts. I got onto customer service and they told me the bet for the draw wasnt even attempted on the account. I wouldnt mind if i was pissed and i made a mistake or someting but i double checked as it was for a friend and not my own money. I presume their is nothing i can do all they are saying is their sorry but i didnt try place that bet. All i can do i supposse is move onto a new site. I know its only €40 but im broke this week really annoying.

If you have the betting receipt they have no option but to pay you, just threaten a bit of legal action and bad publicity for them and it should get sorted quick enough

With it being a big night home game, important players back and the team bit more confident in front of goal, gonna take Liverpool over 1.5 goals @ evens. Will probably take advantage of the bet365 in play offer too..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Liverpool vs Spurs - over 2.5 goals - 5euro
    Liverpool vs Spurs - both teams to score - 5 euro

What happens with the free in play bet here? Is it worth 5 or 10 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

I have gone with Liverpool and Spurs over 3.5 goals and I also went for both teams to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone see this goaladviser.net?? They have a facebook page that looks promosing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Face Value - 6.00 @ Wolverhampton @ 13/8
    1860 Munich @ 10/11
    Bucaspor/Sakaryaspor Ov 2.5 @ 4/6

7.35/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Anyone with a Paddy Power account couple of specials in the match tonight if your interested.

Suarez to score anytime 2/1
    Liverpool to beat Tottenham 5/4

Paddy Power phone customers only quote Potty Prices

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭killabban182

Gerrard to score anytime 11\5, this looks good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Over 0.5 goals pre match bet 365. In play bet - Draw 12/5. Cant lose!! Finishes 0-0 I win the draw bet. They cant stop me from doing this can they??

Can the Over/Under 2.5 goals etc. be done in the shops

Yes, its such a popular market nowadays

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

going with suarez FGS and tot to win 46/1 with Bet 365 and if that does not win i get a free live bet happy days

Yes, its such a popular market nowadays

Thanks, gonna look into this. No luck at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Thanks, gonna look into this. No luck at the moment

They might not have visable markets in the shops on all the games, but just take the price from the website and go in and write it on a slip.

I've done it loads of times, no problems at all

Face Value running in 10 minutes. Into 6/4 now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Pool to score 2 or more 11/10
    Malaga to beat granada 7/5

5/1 double

What yas think?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement