Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm selling off my discworld softbacks.

Options
  • 05-01-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

Having bought the books on audiobook format and needing both the space and the money, I've decided to sell my collection of discworld softback books if anyone is interested.

Ad is here:
    http://www.adverts.ie/fiction/collection-of-terry-pratchett-discworld-novels-24-softback/1216137

Some of the books are unread, as I had borrowed some from the library starting off and then bought them at a later date to try and complete the collection.
    These books were much loved and in good condition.

I also have the "Streets of Ankh-Morpork" map book thing knocking about somewhere which I'll throw in for free if I can find it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DaveZubie

I posted on advert.ie but are these books still available?
    I'd be looking to buy most if not all of them is in half decent condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Hey Dave, just replied to you there. All books are still available and I also found "The Streets of Ankh Morpork" and a copy of "Johnny and The Dead" which I'll throw in for free if anyone buys the whole set.

Cheers.

http://www.adverts.ie/fiction/collection-of-terry-pratchett-discworld-novels-24-softback/1216137

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DaveZubie

Hi

I'll take the whole lot from ya :)
    I'm doubling up on a couple but thats not a problem, helps finish my new year resolution to read all his books!

If you want to PM me with your number I can ring you and arrange payment/collection/post.

Advertisement