Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 AOIFE15

Hi I don't have anything to swap as I'm only starting tomorrow and Irish paper 1 is my first. Could u please pm me the aiste and debate? Thanks
    Saracarroll if you get the irish could you send it to me? thanks :) I have HL english if you need and will have geog tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 17 iloveskittles

ANY PAPER ONE MATHS ORD - DEB? I HAVE DEB ENGLISH PPR ONE AND TWO ALONG WITH CHEMISTRY AND HOME EC. ANYONE?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DeanW788

Accounting HL
    Section 1 is a company account

Section 2 has a service account and suspense

Section 3 one question has a part A and B. part A is valuation of closing stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

History DEB
    Ireland section2 : Cultural nationalism, Land , And as my teacher called it an impossible question no one will be able to do! NO STRIKE/LOCKOUT :( Ireland section 3 : Anglo irish treaty , Belfast during WW2 , Eucharistic Congress, Anglo Irish relations / economy Usa- Bus boycott , Something on Johnson , Moon Landing

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AnonL

DeanW788 wrote: »
    Economics HL
    The returns to the factors of production question is a mix between labour and enterprise

Spoilers please!! - Mod

do you know if its DEBS PAPER :) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Laura1994

Economics HL

The returns to the factors of production question is a mix between labour and enterprise

cool thanks, any idea of the markets question?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Dean, all the new people:

You know where the thread title says: **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

GO READ IT!!!

Pay particular attention re: SPOILERS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ThePdawg

please, once someone gets BUSINESS EXAMCRAFT could the let me know, in bad need of it! please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 xamox

ANY PAPER ONE MATHS ORD - DEB? I HAVE DEB ENGLISH PPR ONE AND TWO ALONG WITH CHEMISTRY AND HOME EC. ANYONE?
    hey
    i have maths paper 1 on thursday only then i'd be able to help u
    could you please help me out with english and chemistry?? email me [email]<snip>@hotmail.com[/email]

It really isn't a good idea to put email addresses up in the open. You're attracting spam ... or worse!! Use the Private Message (PM) function please! - Mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 iammature69lol

haro124 wrote: »
    History DEB
    Ireland section2 : Cultural nationalism, Land , And as my teacher called it an impossible question no one will be able to do! NO STRIKE/LOCKOUT :( Ireland section 3 : Anglo irish treaty , Belfast during WW2 , Eucharistic Congress, Anglo Irish relations / economy Usa- Bus boycott , Something on Johnson , Moon Landing

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Saracarroll

AOIFE15 wrote: »
    Hi I don't have anything to swap as I'm only starting tomorrow and Irish paper 1 is my first. Could u please pm me the aiste and debate? Thanks
    Saracarroll if you get the irish could you send it to me? thanks :) I have HL english if you need and will have geog tomorrow

Ya I will could u pm me the English please

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Princessxx

Accounting HL

Is this DEBS or examcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

does anyone know what hl english paper 1 debs is?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

Has anyone done business examcraft yet or doing it tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

I have no idea whether they are examcaft or not.

(irish)
    But for the irish taope there was something about 'aontine' oh and the seanfocal theres no place like home.
    My teacher hasnt given me any hints for irish. Does anyone know what the essay title is? oh and poem and pros?

As for geography I dont know but i think it might be examcraft.

Please!! I have full paper of LCVP, home ec examcraft, english (everything) and biology - all higher level. I also have o.l maths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LC_sucks

Heane wrote: »
    does anyone know what hl english paper 1 debs is?

if you look back over the thread you'll find it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 LaurenApple

dose anyone know anything else that came up in accounting please? especially section 2 and 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ThePdawg

googlee wrote: »
    But for the irish taope there was something about 'aontine' oh and the seanfocal theres no place like home.
    My teacher hasnt given me any hints for irish. Does anyone know what the essay title is? oh and poem and pros?

Please!! I have full paper of LCVP, home ec examcraft, english (everything) and biology - all higher level. I also have o.l maths

could you please give me the biology examcraft please...and the english poetry questions. please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 QueenofSpades

Some spoilers in P1 DEB:cool:
    division by complex con. prove a graph has real roots. alpha beta eqn.
    Polar form of Demoivre.
    1st Prin. sinx. Newton Raphson. Parametic diff. Intergrate tri. indentities .Area under curve for intergration
    No proofs for P1 required

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DeanW788

Princessxx wrote: »
    Accounting HL

Is this DEBS or examcraft?

No, i dont know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

LC2012 wrote: »
    Yeah I could do with both English and LCVP.. PM me
    Hey i sent you a pm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭lolabearxx

guys is
    an coras oideachas essay
    on paper one higher level irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 gar.ie

No, i dont know
    Do you have the paper with you? Can you remember if there was a barcode on the left or right hand side at the top of the front page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DEBhelp

DEB Irish HL
    An Triail Q Máthar aonair in Eirinn sna seascaidí(single mother in ireland) Filiocht Geibheann and Pros Caca Milis.
    Have paper one tomorrow need essay topics if anyone has them please share!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Truebattle

HL History, Any chance of
    Fianna Fail and and Cumann na ngaedhael
    appearing in section 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sam00skelo

Anyone any details on HL maths and History?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

DEBhelp wrote: »
    DEB Irish HL
    An Triail Q Máthar aonair in Eirinn sna seascaidí(single mother in ireland) Filiocht Geibheann and Pros Caca Milis.
    Have paper one tomorrow need essay topics if anyone has them please share!

In your tape was there something to do with
    antine? and the seanfocal- there's no place like home?
    Need to find out what exam paper I have , Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

(irish)

i just got the irish will swap for biology :) pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 6 delaneyphil

No, i dont know
    Is there a cash budgeting q'n in section 3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 LCkillme

(irish)

Please can I have biology..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement