Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,732 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Im planning on toddling along to this one, seem as pembily has blackmailed me into it!! And I also enjoy toddling off to duberlinland and getting mangled with a few folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

awec wrote: »
    Can I suggest the sign doesn't say "boards.ie internet people" ?

I propose this banner.

The-it-crowd.png

Can I suggest the sign doesn't say "boards.ie internet people" ?
    Have an aul sneaky peek through the "know your clubbers" thread under the gentleman's club, spot that names and the faces, that's what I did!

Panthro wrote: »
    Have an aul sneaky peek through the "know your clubbers" thread under the gentleman's club, spot that names and the faces, that's what I did!

PERV!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Im planning on toddling along to this one, seem as pembily has blackmailed me into it!! And I also enjoy toddling off to duberlinland and getting mangled with a few folks!

Bus buddy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭2 Miles From Narnia

Sneaky peak complete, yis are a lovely looking bunch. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That's what you said the last time!

No you didn't. You saw me waving at ya like a loon. :pac:

I don't want to brag but I'm kind of a big deal.

That_Guy wrote: »
    PERV!!!!

Yup!:D
    Daisies wrote: »
    Bus buddy?

Sounds like a plan, we can be "bus wankas!"

Aww stop, I got a haircut and all for that pic, "rarr" said the ould lady that cut my hair. Sexual.
    Larianne wrote: »
    That's what you said the last time!
    No you didn't. You saw me waving at ya like a loon. :pac:

I have no recollection of such...sware!..and cheers for the wave, I nearly approached the other crowd on at the other side, remember that?!I was eyeing them up like a mad thing...bad times! Good save oul bean!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Fortunately my first beers was also the christmas beers... made it easy, all we needed to do was look for the christmas jumpers!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I have one of these that I could wear. Obvious enough?

P4280534.JPG%22%20height=%22300%22%20width=%22400%22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I've just recently started eating hummus again, I haven't had it for years and forgot how much I like it. The problem is that I could eat almost an entire tub in one sitting. But the carrots with it cancel that out right???? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Whoop whoop blackmail does work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Zaytoon kebabs are stinking mate.
    18AD wrote: »
    Are you serious? *Shattered dreams* Everyone keeps saying they're the business.
    I consider myself a kebab connoisseur and Zaytoon are not good.

Woah Woah Woah, hold on a minute there buddy, Zaytoon are damn nice and I won't have a bad word said about them until you offer up your idea of a nicer kebab to be found?

Zaytoon is so nice you can eat it sober, what more commendation can you give to a kebab?

Also falafel and hummus haters be damned as they are both delicious, especially chilli hummus.

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭The Master.

Mahr in tallaght do a lovely kebab. Its a proper nan bread like an elephants insole not a ****ty little pitta bread. I certainly couldnt eat two of them but i could eat two of any other kebab ive seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

So far I have yet to find a kebabery in Dublin of a suitable standard. Zaytoon is like all the rest of them, pure muck.

Don't know what falafel is but hummus is rotten!

You are a kebab connoisseur that does not like hummus and has never had falafel? I just can't take your kebab views seriously now!

Don't listen to him 18AD, Zaytoon is great and I will personally lead the charge there on the night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

lol at the title :D:D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sounds like a plan, we can be "bus wankas!"

I don't know about you but I am certainly not a bus wanka! :P:P
    G-Money wrote: »
    I've just recently started eating hummus again, I haven't had it for years and forgot how much I like it. The problem is that I could eat almost an entire tub in one sitting. But the carrots with it cancel that out right???? :o
    That is my thinking, even more so if you eat it with celery as it has negative calories as it completely cancels it out

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    Zaytoon is great

It really isn't.

High five, brother.

z205099164.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd rather watch a Newcastle match than eat at Zaytoons!

:pac:

I'd rather watch a Newcastle match than eat at Zaytoons!

:pac:

Can their kebabs do this?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

That_Guy wrote: »
    Can their kebabs do this?

y6UDi7G-ISk

Looks just as messy as a kebab :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Maguined wrote: »
    Don't listen to him 18AD, Zaytoon is great and I will personally lead the charge there on the night.

Yus! It'll be like 300! We will fight those damn Persians.

I can't tolerate this hummus abuse. My great great grandfather died smuggling hummus in to Ireland during the famine. It's the reason I'm here today!* I really do like hummus and falafel though.

*Theatrical exaggeration

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

18AD wrote: »
    Are you serious? *Shattered dreams* Everyone keeps saying they're the business.

They are the business, never mind him. He's off with the fairies :pac:

Advertisement