Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westpoint Gym

• 22-12-2011 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

Hi

Hope it's ok to post this here, those who don't look in the Health / Fitness forum might see it and it is in Dublin 15.

Westpoint (till the end of December) have a year gym membership rate of €450 for 3 people (so €150 for each person)

I'm looking for 2 ppl to sign up with me to get this (single membership is €200 so saving €50)

The price will probably go up a good bit in January with it being the month everyone joins!!

If you do want to, post here or PM me.

We could use this thread maybe over and over as Westpoingt generally has offers like this every month where if 2 or more join you get significant discounts. (€150 has been cheapest I seen though)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

There is already a dedicated thread for that at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055280151

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭PopTarts

There is already a dedicated thread for that at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055280151

That's mentioned in the opening post Shane.

Not everyone uses that section of the website.

Westpoint is in Dublin 15 and people looking for cheap gym options might come here.

I have one person anyway so only need one more. Again anyone interested send a PM or reply here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ilmurat321

Anyone want to join with me

i need 2 more people

I'll be doing this on Thursday. Have 1 other person so 1 more needed.

If you want 1 year membership in Westpoint for €150 let me know.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Storm_rages

Ilmurat321, did you get two people?

I and my husband want to join, so if you did not let me know.

• Advertisement

Ilmurat321, did you get two people?

I and my husband want to join, so if you did not let me know.

Offer for 2 available also @ €350 so €175 each.

The offer might continue into January but knowing that January is the biggest sign up month for gyms I imagine it won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Storm_rages

Thanks PopTarts, but i'm pushing it as is... i don't think i can can go the extra... need that last person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kinselk

Hi,

My daughter wants to join. Hope to get her signed up straight away. Is anybody still looking for a 3rd person?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

Looking for one person to join as well. If your interested PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RTT

Hi,

My membership is up at the end of Jan and I'm looking to rejoin Westpoint with 2 others if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Hi,

Looking to join Westpoint OR NAC...
    What the difference will be !??

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

I think westpoint is cheaper .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

Westpoint is much cheaper but you get what you pay for.

NAC is much quieter with better facilities and the addition of the massive pool and aquazone.

NAC prices are at http://www.nationalaquaticcentre.ie/

Westpoint is much cheaper but you get what you pay for.

NAC is much quieter with better facilities and the addition of the massive pool and aquazone.

NAC prices are at http://www.nationalaquaticcentre.ie/

Westpoint is never overly busy with the exception of January. I have never had to wait for a machine.

The pool in Westpoint is as good as the pool in NAC if you just want a quick swim.

NAC is €300+ more expensive. If you want to waste money...

I would give them both a trial though. Ask in the Health / Fitness forum too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shirley.pim

jonnybravo wrote: »

Hi, Id like to join - let me know if you still need one more person - for 3 people its 150 each isnt it? Please mail me on <SNIP>if you still need one person. thanks a lot, shirley

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Hi shirley.pim and welcome - it's not a good idea to put your email address in posts as it attracts a lot of spammers. Anyone wanting to contact you can send you a private message on boards.
    Thanks

Hi Shirley, do you still want to join? We are looking for a third person to join with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

2 people here looking for a 3rd to join with us for the 450 deal.

current membership expires end jan

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vitiokas

Hi. I can sign up today. Who needs a 3rd person?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Cheers victor, 150 notes each !

Hi, we are two people looking for a 3rd to join straight away. Anybody interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Clairebren

Hi,

Looking for people to join the ben dunne gym in blanchardstown - for the 3 for €450 offer. If anyone is interested send me a mail. Looking to join fairly soon..

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jordancfc

kinselk wrote: »
    Hi, we are two people looking for a 3rd to join straight away. Anybody interested?
    Hi i am looking for 2 other people to join asap

Looking for 2 other people for the membership offer asap. Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SeriousElder

I was in there today and the prices will be going up at the start of February. I am looking to join up before the end of the month, anyone interested?

Yea i want to join as soon as i can, i heard that about feb as well

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mirzairl

We are two people looking for 1 More, for the 450 deal, (150 each), asap before february

• Registered Users Posts: 15,812 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

mirzairl wrote: »
    We are two people looking for 1 More, for the 450 deal, (150 each), asap before february

Im interested in joining, to late for jan deal but only gone to 160 per person for a group of 3, anyone fancy joining together?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 mirzairl

stevieob wrote: »
    Im interested in joining, to late for jan deal but only gone to 160 per person for a group of 3, anyone fancy joining together?

sorry I already joined with group of 3

Advertisement