Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Pub for New Years eve

Options
  • 25-12-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering would anyone be able to suggest a good pub in Monaghan to go to for New Years eve? I am a single 24 year old male and my mates are of a similar age!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

I'd say either the Squealing Pig or an Poc Fada. The Pig usually has a disco bar open until 2 or so, not sure about the Poc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Thanks for that, much obliged.....is the town itself the best place in Monaghan or is there anything in Blayney, Clones, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

I'd suggest Monaghan town but I'm a bit biased :p

There's nowhere in Clones and I've only been out in Blayney a handful of times but I think Monaghan itself has more life about it. It also has the three nightclubs if you want to head out after!

Advertisement