Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

until abortion ends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

About time she gave up Coca-Cola!:rolleyes: Apart from the twenty or thirty extra kilos of excess flab the sugar in it has added to her, it has clearly also impaired her reason and induced a fanaticism that will probably only increase over time. I couldn't see her ever needing an abortion, either. She'd have to become pregnant first, and you'd need an elephant's trunk to ride a walrus like her - even if you could bear listening to the crap she spouts while you're humping.;););)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

I've changed my mind on the abortion issue over the last year or so. While opposed to it myself, people should be free to make their own choice.

Campaigners like this kind of make you wonder what would happen if it was ever made legal in Ireland though. It seems likely that violence against people carrying out the procedures would follow.

It cannot end well when you mix an emotive issue with religious beliefs and lots of bat sh*t crazy people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

smokedeels wrote: »
    These brave folks are giving up first world luxuries until Abortion ends.

Be nice if they gave up the first world luxury of internet, computers and cameras so we do not have to listen to their unsubstantiated and nonsense attempts to ban medical procedures that people have legal access to in her area and every right to obtain.
    Campaigners like this kind of make you wonder what would happen if it was ever made legal in Ireland though.

We would sell less coca cola?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

What the f*ck?

a guy is giving up video games?

http://www.youtube.com/v/s0wuvFdpDw0 (if embed doesn't work)

and that was published back in July?!

eejit must have forgot about gears of war, Fifa, Call of Duty, battlefield, football manager and batman coming out this year alone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

Confused by the title....abortion does end :p
    Bunch of losers, abortions are great. It keeps flight routes open to Liverpool, Manchester and ship routes to Wales and gives badly needed money to those poor doctors in the uk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I don't image she'll have to worry bout having an abortion

Nothing like mention of abortion to get a lot of pairs of knickers in a twist. Here's an amusing article about a caption competition in New Zealand. My own suggestion was: "The fcukng cnut told me he was the Holy Ghost, so we wouldn't need a condom."

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/asia-pacific/church-billboard-showing-shocked-virgin-mary-with-pregnancy-test-sparks-outrage-2965010.html

danniemcq wrote: »
    What the f*ck?

a guy is giving up video games?

I suppose he'll just play with his own joystick all the more.:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

danniemcq wrote: »

I'd say he's clocked a 100 hours on Skyrim already :pac:

It's amusing to see how bizzare and far some anti-abortionists will go to get their point across. In this case, not very far at all if they're just giving up coke, crisps, games, or meaningless stuff you wouldn't really miss anyways.

There was a video up here a while ago from a Christian evangelicist (the guy who disproved evolution with the banana) asking people on the street would they kill Jews during the Holocaust and then linking it to the same idea of abortions.

• Advertisement

I am still a bit confused as to how they think this campaign will help.

I was pro-choice for many reasons before this thread. Now I am pro-choice for those reasons AND the fact that the existence of abortion is getting obese americans off coca cola and Computer Game junkies off their consoles and probably into nature and books.

Pro-choice: Giving women a choice, making obese people drink less sugar and making game junkies get into nature and education.

Seems this entire campaign is just "win win" from the pro choice perspective.

The topic of abortion shouldn't even be discussed here since it's completely irrelevant.. The only think that should be talked about is the campaign and the fact that these people are the biggest retards I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

The topic of abortion shouldn't even be discussed here since it's completely irrelevant.. The only think that should be talked about is the campaign and the fact that these people are the biggest retards I've ever seen.

Biggest? Really? You have SEEN the "Obama wants us to eat the poo poo" video haven't you? These people in the videos are ineffectual idiots but let us keep some perspective :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

No more tacos for these kids, ever...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I'm pro life!

Invade Iran!11

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Woops, just discharged a few million unborn there, no matter I got it with the sock

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Woops, just discharged a few million unborn there, no matter I got it with the sock

Is that all? You're not very fertile are you. The average male goes between 40 and 600 million. Your "few" million is pretty poor :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Is that all? You're not very fertile are you. The average male goes between 40 and 600 million. Your "few" million is pretty poor :)

No, I hit the ballsack with a few rungs of the hammer each night to keep the count down.

It's my way of not having babies.

Now I am sorry I mentioned it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

biko wrote: »
    No more tacos for these kids, ever...

Well...after they ate those ones anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

:rolleyes: What a sad b*tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Campaigners like this kind of make you wonder what would happen if it was ever made legal in Ireland though. It seems likely that violence against people carrying out the procedures would follow.
    That's far to pro active for Irish people, you'd just have old bints gossiping and scrunching their faces when they see someone they have decided has had an abortion walk by.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭dilbert2

Example....

What would you give up to save unborn children, or - like me - do you think this is a hilarious and bat-sh1t crazy campaign?

What a nutjob, and to think we have people like this in control of our schools and hospitals in this country. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

If these people feel that strongly about the issue they have every right to protest within reason.

Certain posters here need to come off their high horses imo.

And before you ask, I would be pro choice although it is not something I personally would ever consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Dimithy

dilbert2 wrote: »
    What a nutjob, and to think we have people like this in control of our schools and hospitals in this country. :rolleyes:

People who dont drink coke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭gmac102

Example....

What would you give up to save unborn children, or - like me - do you think this is a hilarious and bat-sh1t crazy campaign?

this is bad taste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

If these people feel that strongly about the issue they have every right to protest within reason.

And before you ask, I would be pro choice although it is not something I personally would ever consider.
    Would be??? Surely it's am or am not-or what is the conditional based on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

How is it a protest to give up Coke or ice cream? :confused: This is just lazy posturing.

But, hey, better lazy posturing than harassing women going to Planned Parenthood offices.

Advertisement