Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triple Entendre

Options
  • 04-12-2011 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey, is anybody playing this game for iPhone? i'm stuck on level 11 and could use some help. The puzzle is the list of colors and nato phonetics. anyone that can help would be awesome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TerriDawn21

Have you got the answer yet?? The first letter of the words written is a color of the rainbow. Use the missing color to find the correct word. Remember ROY G BIV. I am stuck on 12, I can't see the picture. If you can help with that one, would appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 weddinggraphix

Have you figured that one out Terri?

Once I emailed the photo to myself, I could see what the picture was. I was able to figure it out pretty quickly. I am stuck on level 22 now.
    It has a picture of a bridge with devil horns drawn on it and three chess queens with an arrow pointing to one of the queens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

im stuck on level nine, im thinking that their tv characters and for al im looking at married with children but neither childs name work..

also dont know who george is, was thinking back to the future..

any one have any hints?

Whizzed through the next few levels after 15. That level was very hard for me. Stuck on level 23 now. Something about Melody Imitation. It shows a music bar, but there are too many lines. So that is throwing me off and numbers are placed on it. It also says Johann on the bottom. I tried every composer named Johann I could think of.
    Anyone have a clue for level 23?

• Advertisement

Now I am stuck on level 28. Any clues? I am thinking I know what the dates mean, but nothing is working. The bottom clue is stumping me.

Any one have a clue for level 30?

Anybody still checking this forum?? I have been on level 33 for quite a while. Need some clues. I can't figure out the second box. Someone said to google each one separately but I am still stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iirishassassin

Harpy wrote: »
    im stuck on level nine, im thinking that their tv characters and for al im looking at married with children but neither childs name work..

also dont know who george is, was thinking back to the future..

any one have any hints?

Did you get this? The '#' sign above the TV is a hint as well

Advertisement