Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saucony XC spikes

Options
  • 13-12-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭

Anyone here use Saucony XC spikes, in particular the Kilkenny XC3 and Shay XC2 ? Any opinions on how they compare to the Asics Hyper XC.

I am looking to buy them as a gift for someone new to cross-country.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

both very good spikes.The kilkenny being the best selling cross country spike in the states.
    The Shay used to be a very expensive spike but has ome down in price the last year and offers a little more support under the arches.
    The hyper is a little stiffer in the sole but effective in muddy conditions.

Its like most footwear,down to what the user prefers.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 shellda1

I cant compare them to the asics but i got the kilkennys XC4 recently and found them brilliant compared to the nike ones i used to wear. Much better grip and feeling even on tough uphills

Advertisement