Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB Christmas Charity Game 23/12/11

Options
  • 13-12-2011 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

we will be doing a charity day at tallaght cqb on friday 23/12/11 with the walk on fee being donated to the irish cancer society

if your interested in attending please let us know, also if there's interest we'll do an evening game if theres enough interest in it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Interested in both, day + evening game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I will be up for that. Been meaning to call up and visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Sounds like a plan..... just have to check with kitchen Commander and get the pass signed !
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

whydave wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan..... just have to check with kitchen Commander and get the pass signed !
    David

Good stuff the more the merrier

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Craig B

Aww Kev your so kind :D. I'll probally be up, and most days after christmas.

• Advertisement

Craig B wrote: »
    Aww Kev your so kind :D. I'll probally be up, and most days after christmas.

Good stuff Craig

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

kev i will try get up ,,,may get a sneaky halfday off work haha ,,,

josh68 wrote: »
    kev i will try get up ,,,may get a sneaky halfday off work haha ,,,

From the bookings I'm getting you won't be the only one doing that

Just a little reminder that this is on tomorrow, gates open at 10 games start at 11

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

what time is it running till i mite just pop my head in and have one or two games b4 headding home,,,

• Advertisement
Advertisement