Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a Go At Cyclists Forum

Options
  • 10-12-2011 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

No offence to Cyclists but ye are all a pain in the backside. I am sorry. Maybe if I had friends that cycled, I might have a tiny understanding but I dont. There should be a Law against Cyclists because they take over the roads like they own them and it is so so dangerous when they cycle in two or threes. Whatever happeed to "Single File"??? Stuck behind a selfish cyclist on a bad stretch of raod in Enniskerry seems to be a daily occurance and ye dont care or give a damn about the drivers stuck behind ye. I know Enniskerry and around Powerscourt Waterfall is a popular area for ye all but please lads, have some consideration for others. Even pull in for half a minute (it wont delay ya!!) to let the long tailback of cars go by . Cycling is a growing interest but its the Ignorance that gets to me. Thanks. From an Enniskerry Resident.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Come on over to the Cycling forum, you're a day late but we always like a stray on a Friday

"its the Ignorance that gets to me", pot, meet kettle.

Edit, ah, I see you've already been and got kicked right out of there so are now peddling your wares in no mans land here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Jules1977

"Put the Kettle on so " !

Actually, the Cycling Forum locked me out for having an opinion !!! The truth hurts obviously.

I know I sound like a Granny but I feel better now that I got that off my chest ! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Jules1977 wrote: »
    "Put the Kettle on so " !

Actually, the Cycling Forum locked me out for having an opinion !!! The truth hurts obviously.

I know I sound like a Granny but I feel better now that I got that off my chest ! :-)

Yep you sound like a Granny I drive and cycle and am always up around there for the life of me I cannot remember how many crap drivers pushed me to the side of the road and you ask us to pull over are you taking the wee or what hold back for 1 min and wait for a straight bit of the road and then over take or would you like us to get of the bike and let you pass even better when you stop we can clean your windows if you don't mind :mad: o no offense

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This is not relevant to the East forum. Take your gripe with cyclists elsewhere.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement