Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Firm Milk Rounds 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brumbram6

does anyone know how many ppl do Eversheds or DE or A&L interview each year??

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭frustratedTC

No idea how many interview, but McCann's PFO's out! euughh

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

No idea how many interview, but McCann's PFO's out! euughh

ditto for me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 37 lilfeely

me three :(:(

Do they hire very few ppl? Ive never heard of any1 training with them in recent yrs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 GawdDamnHippie

me 4 ha.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RizzleKick

Anybody do the AC face to face today??Just wondering how it went after the unknown we faced with the group interviews I am just wondeirng how similar it is??general news awareness questions etc??

Also, anybody know how many McCanns usually interview??

MOP PFO's for those who interviewed today are out :( .....needless to say I got mine!!

As did I Rizzlekicks, not sure where I even went wrong on the interview. Depressing

Did Frys say when they get back

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RizzleKick

Not sure but I spoke to the HR woman after my interview at Fry's and she said they are aiming for before the weekend so fingers crossed for us both:D

No idea where it went wrong either think I will ring for feedback next week and find out just incase this year doesn't work out for me:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 xx29xx

the partners interviewing me told me that we would be called on friday! Eeeek. Anyone who did the MOPS phone interview do you have an clue why you did/didn't get through to the next round?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 GawdDamnHippie

got MOP pfo pretty gutted, thought that it had gone well. answered every question, was friendly, chatty, relaxed enough, thought I backed up my answers well and when I left I thought that they seemed happy with me, guess it just wasn't enough!! :(:( I think the worst part is that when your so close you get your hopes up. of all the top 5 I would say they are definitely my favourite so I guess it means waiting until next year and starting over again.

Congrats and best of luck to all of you who were successful today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭birdie89

me 4 ha.:o

me 5:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 yunthunter

Have never posted on boards before but was reading this a bit over the last week or so and its been very useful so thanks guys!

Just thought I'd add what I could since its nice to be given information here on good authority.

@irkalein I know that DE are interviewing 100 people to be reduced to around 25 that will ultimately go for 6 postions.

Also me 6 :)

yunthunter wrote: »
    Have never posted on boards before but was reading this a bit over the last week or so and its been very useful so thanks guys!

Just thought I'd add what I could since its nice to be given information here on good authority.

@irkalein I know that DE are interviewing 100 people to be reduced to around 25 that will ultimately go for 6 postions.

Also me 6 :)

do you mind me askin how you know this about DE? i got the impression yesterday that they would employ more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 LivinLaVida

I reckon that DE will be max 10, but there are people working there at the moment as interns covering the PPC1 who are also being interviewed for the same positions. Me 6 for McCanns!! I heard that only 40 are getting through with Frys and that there seems to be 25 positions so good odds at least

No idea what went wrong with MOP either. Really liked them, pretty devastating. Although I stumbled on 1 q so think that might have done it.
    How many did fry's interview? I thought DE might employ more, god these rounds are exhausting. Any1 any idea how many eversheds employ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 LawNerd2011

Re Fry's they are super odds. Last year they said they were hiring 15-18. Best of luck everybody!

I heard that all the top 5 were looking at 25. At the same time, you have to think that most of those roles will have gone to the people who have done the internships there. I don't know what the craic is with Eversheds but they seem to be growing. Really liked Frys today so hopefully I will get through. Such a horrible process though

No idea what went wrong with MOP either. Really liked them, pretty devastating. Although I stumbled on 1 q so think that might have done it.
    How many did fry's interview? I thought DE might employ more, god these rounds are exhausting. Any1 any idea how many eversheds employ?

heard frys interview between 100-110

I meant 40 for second round

• Advertisement

i heard that frys will prob give out around 33 offers as they expect some candidates to turn down their offers for other firms....but this could all be hearsay! hopefully they stick to their word and let us know by sat!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 yunthunter

birdie89 wrote: »
    do you mind me askin how you know this about DE? i got the impression yesterday that they would employ more...

Friend had an interview this week and one of the interviewers said this was the case. Maybe he meant around 6, I don't want to be the one that says this figure is set in stone!

Has anyone heard from ByrneWallace at all? 'Tis the colonels last hope:(

Bad luck about MOPS frustratedTC, but hopefully one of your other firms will come up trumps. If not, see if they will give you some feedback on your performance at interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Me 7 for McCanns. :-(

Any1 know when we'll hear from Fry's or DE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Beechey

Byrne Wallace are calling around now.

Thanks for letting us know beechy. Hope they gave u positive news, bit of good news would be nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭D3sperado

FrustratedTC this is a new account I set up after boards was hacked last year so I dont think I can reply to PMs until I reach a certain post count. If you send me a PM with your email address I'll email you the info you were looking for. I'm really sorry I wasn't trying to be rude by ignoring you....

Beechey wrote: »
    Byrne Wallace are calling around now.

Thanks for letting us know Beechey, and good luck with your interview. Alas, no phone call from ByrneWallace for the colonel, so will have to start all over again in 2012:(

• Advertisement

Frys called anyone yet? Anyone else get their FE1s today, what a blessed relief it is passing!!!

Advertisement