Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davy Joyce sends message to Simey O'Donnell

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

"Hello Simey, it's me again" ....same video.

• Site Banned Posts: 175 ✭✭jimjimjimmy

These videos always make me laugh, these guys rival WWE for trash talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 johnj26

that was a chilling message, if you don't respect it you are an innocent bastard. Can't wait to see the fight between Davey Joyce and Simey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

I thought it was a new one :(

whats the craic with this anyway, i assumed it wasnt real then i saw a video of lads beating the hell out of each other in bare-knuckle fights!

thats better than most comedy on rte! they need to sign the lad in that video up to hardy bucks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

johnj26 wrote: »
    whats the craic with this anyway, i assumed it wasnt real then i saw a video of lads beating the hell out of each other in bare-knuckle fights!

thats better than most comedy on rte! they need to sign the lad in that video up to hardy bucks.

It's real alright, There's loads of videos on youtube of them all fighting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Macken200

There's a feature length documentary not long out called 'Knuckle' that's shot over a twelve year period that features a lot of these guys, well worth the watch.

gis a link there bro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Macken200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

The squeaky mans' reply for anyone who didn't see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Acidflash wrote: »
    The squeaky mans' reply for anyone who didn't see it.

Im sure I saw smoke come from his head at one point, guy needs to relax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

If it's been going on for so long, surely they're actually really close friends by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ottostreet wrote: »
    If it's been going on for so long, surely they're actually really close friends by now?

there's a good documentary called Knuckle about traveller bare knuckle fighting, its well worth a watch to see exactly what all this stuff is about:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

The first two videos have me in tears with laughter. Especially the second one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

The two of them were refereeing together at a fight recently..

Advertisement