Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convict Conditioning

Options
  • 11-11-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Whats people's toughts on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Not sure I follow you.

Are you asking if people in prison should be allowed to do weights?

I realise this could be an epic fail on my part so just in case...

It is an epic fail isn't it! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

it's a great article but like all books or articles - you shouldn't really accept it 100% but take out what "speaks" to you.

internet rumours are that Paul Wade is not a real person that pavel tsatsouline wrote it himself.
    But I don't care - it give great ideas.

BW exercises are under-estimated in general IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Not sure I follow you.

Are you asking if people in prison should be allowed to do weights?

I realise this could be an epic fail on my part so just in case...

It is an epic fail isn't it! LOL

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

internet rumours are that Paul Wade is not a real person that pavel tsatsouline wrote it himself.
    the writer also claims to have done a dozen freestanding one arm handstand pushups. A gymnastics coach for the US team said he has never witnessed or heard of any person capable of a single one, even with support, let alone 12 freestanding. The same coach knows a guy that did 163 free standing full ROM HSPU on parrallel bars. The guy who runs beastskills is in the photos in the book and shows him apparently doing them(with support), but I think he admitted he could not do them.

The problem with this is they list doing 1 as a "beginner standard" so people might be training hard to try and acheive something that nobody might have ever done before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Seen this and though......... Men's Health magazine. Bodyweight training is great. This stuff? Dunno!

• Advertisement
Advertisement