Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jobs in South Dublin!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gavin_keogh

the exchequer on exchequer st is looking for experienced wait staff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

The company I'm working for in Dublin 18 is looking for 3 IT people and a business developer with software background. Not sure of full details but one job is a PHP developer with over 4 years of experience if anyone wants to PM me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lucidity1

I've just posted some roles we're trying to fill in Sandyford on another forum. Link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

pizza maker wanted in dalkey...forget what restauraunt its for the one on the side were the xtra vision is

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

There's a small clothes shop in the Square looking for full time and part time staff. I can't remember the name exactly, but it's near the watch shop/tesco.
    Need 1 year retail experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Apologies if these have been posted before:

Motion Picture clothes shop in the Dun Loaghaire shopping centre are looking for full and part staff.

and

Itsa Cafe is looking for full time qualified staff.

Both had signs up today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I see "DCU Ryan Academy" has been banned, presumably for spamming a lot of forums. I see this kind of thing on jobs.ie too. When someone's looking for a job, it means that they need money, not that they have money to spend on speculative courses. :rolleyes:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Anybody see any jobs going in Dun L/ Blackrock??

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Book Value on Georges Street looking for part time person - 'Suit mature person'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 iSoap

Irony's a funny thing; thinking back to my primary school teacher yelling at me how I'd be working in a Tesco if I didn't put in the effort. Now I'm in college and I can't get a job in Tesco.

• Advertisement

Vero Moda in Bloomfields SC looking for either a manager full time (could possibly be an assistant manager, sign is in window).

I also know of a part time member of staff who left last week so they may have a position for part time also.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

New cafe in Ranelagh beside the old Chart Busters looking for staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sbhomebird

Approach People in Blackrock looking for experienced recruitment consultants... ideally with languages but not essential

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sbhomebird

loadza jobs in pocketkings in loughlinstown if you are a keen poker player or an IT expert.

sbhomebird wrote: »
    loadza jobs in pocketkings in loughlinstown if you are a keen poker player or an IT expert.

ah extensive interview processs and shift work.

Heard great benefits though and good company to work for.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

The Morgue pub/restaurant in Templeogue is looking for experienced waiting staff. Apply in person with CV.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭paper cut

BB's Coffee in Dundrum looking for full time staff (i think it was full time)

Tesco have plans for a new store in Bray.

Applegreen Ballybrack looking for weekend staff

Burdock's in Dundrum are looking for full time delivery drivers - motorcycle only.

The Bagel Factory in Dun Laoghaire are looking F/T and P/T staff, seen the sign on Sat 13th Aug.

Eddie Rockets Blackrock Main St - Seen sign today at 1pm

Cafe Java in Blackrock Main St - Seen sign today at 1pm

• Advertisement

Out of interest has anyone ever gotten a job from a posting on boards or family/friend got a job from you informing them?

Out of interest has anyone ever gotten a job from a posting on boards or family/friend got a job from you informing them?

I got a job interview for a job that I saw posted on boards a few months ago, didn't get the job though :( haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

On Jobs.ie The Glenside in Churchtown/RAthfarnham are looking for staff-
    What is the position?

The part time positions available at the moment are in our bar, restaurant and function areas.

The successful candidates will have skills to work in each of these areas, have previous experience in food service, wine service, coffee service and bar service for at least 2 years and have a great attitude towards customer service. "When it comes to our guests at The Glenside there are No No's!" A genuine interest in looking after our customers is the key attribute we are looking for in all applications.

Most of the days required to work will be at the weekend - successful candidates will be required to work 2 to 4 days or nights per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Em, that's the Glenside Hotel in Drogheda!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

LMAO :D - someone delete that please! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Yankee candle are opening a new shop here and may be looking for staff, not too sure if they have people lined up.

They're on Facebook here if you want to contact them.

Or else mail them here: info@yankee.ie

New Restaurant & wine bar "Cinnamon" opening in Ranelagh very soon

Looking for loads of staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

New Restaurant & wine bar "Cinnamon" opening in Ranelagh very soon

Looking for loads of staff.

Let me guess though, they're probably looking for loads of experience as well! :(
    Do you know how you can apply, any e-mail or anything? Thanks for tip and also to RosieJoe, thread was dead for a while!

Let me guess though, they're probably looking for loads of experience as well! :(
    Do you know how you can apply, any e-mail or anything? Thanks for tip and also to RosieJoe, thread was dead for a while!

Its a big place, Im sure they are looking for all levels of experience.

They have a facebook page were you can send them a message.

I know they are still hiring for all sorts of positions.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cinnamon/284308478262082

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Just noticed on Powercity's website that they are recruiting. Here is the text about the job:
    Powercity have vacancies for a number of Full time Sales positions.
    If you are Experienced in selling Consumer Electronics
    Please apply below for an interview

Email your CV to powercity@clubi.ie

Advertisement