Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group Buy: 2012 calenders/ 7.62 Design t-shirts.

Options
  • 06-11-2011 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

After talks with the Airsoft mods Im glad to be able to extend the Group buy to Airsoft Folk.

Last year I ran a Group buy of 2011 Tacgirls calenders from www.tacgirls.com. While it was late january that I ran the group buy it still went very well and because of the cost of postage/size of the box we could also include the 7.62 design tshirts that www.tacgirls.com stock (any of there products can be added). 7.62 design dont ship international themselves so this we felt was an added bonus.

For those who would like to check out last years thread you will find it on irishsh00ter.com in the F/S section there is a sub catagory of "Group Buy" Sorry I cant post a direct link as the site for some reason is blocked here.

Last years group buy....

2011-02-02_230334.jpg

2011-02-02_225754.jpg

Obviously the more people that get involved the cheaper the calenders are and the less shipping will be as the retail individually in the US @ 16.95.
    There are 3,5,8 and 12 packs. If as an example 12 are bought each calender will cost $10.50 plus shipping and VAT.

Heres the plan, on Monday the 28 of november I will be placing the order. Anyone interested is to PM me with "Im in" as the title and include what you want from xxx in the email and how you plan on paying. I will respond with either my paypal account or postal address. I will require a deposit (€7 per calender/€12 per tshirt). I perfer paypal as it is instant but for those who pay any other way if I havent recieved your deposit by the above mentioned date I will not be ordering anything for you but sending it back.

On reciept of the package I will tally up totals to include VAT/customs and postage to individuals. I will then email/PM those involved the balance and get them out within 24 hours of payment (except over a weekend)

Should this go well in the near future I would consider Group buys to xxx and xxx

If there are any questions regarding calenders or any of the products on the tacgirls website please feel free to ask.

GH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

108 views and not a single person interested from the airsoft forum ....... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Put me down for a T-shirt (PM on the way)
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

108 views and not a single person interested from the airsoft forum ....... ?

Well, I tried their website but half of the links don't work. It doesn't engender a great sense of confidence in the company, especially when similar calendars are available from HotShots and others, and maybe also NAG next year.

It's not your fault, gunhappy, but it's not a good website either.

OzCam wrote: »
    Well, I tried their website but half of the links don't work. It doesn't engender a great sense of confidence in the company, especially when similar calendars are available from HotShots and others, and maybe also NAG next year.

Youve lost me....

I thought I typed in the webpage wrong.... I checked that and its correct..
    Then....
    I went into "Store" and checked several of the products and they all worked.
    Then....
    I clicked on "girls with guns"/General Electric 134A Minigun and had a drool over that.... :)

So what doesnt work ?

I just though that id offer people the option of these as I havent seen them in ireland before maybe there at airsoft events but ive yet to see a gunshop with this stuff.

GH

OzCam wrote: »

Also Id like to add from dealing with this crowd last year and again with emails this year, they seem to be the most down to earth company that Ive dealt with on that side of the water in a long time. Last year their order arrived on time and with the correct stuff in it. Compared to in the last year Ive had 1 American company overcharge and send me the wrong stuff (Action Targets Group buy that I oversaw) and Milspecmonkey store sending me the wrong gear.

GH

• Advertisement

OZcam... what problems were you having with the site ?

Is there anyone else having trouble ?

GH

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

OZcam... what problems were you having with the site ?

Is there anyone else having trouble ?

GH

Me. Some links just don't work. Ostensibly some of the gallery & store at any rate. I haven't flicked through the whole site.

edit: It's possible to access gallery & store from some links and not others. It's a magical mystery website!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Lemming wrote: »
    edit: It's possible to access gallery & store from some links

Try here
    hope that helps !
    David

Lemming wrote: »
    Me. Some links just don't work. Ostensibly some of the gallery & store at any rate. I haven't flicked through the whole site.

edit: It's possible to access gallery & store from some links and not others. It's a magical mystery website!

Ill model some of last years stuff if you like :P

GH

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭zombiehunter

PM on the way. :)

• Advertisement

Sorry guys.... may have seemed harsh in the OP about deposits and the format...

If anyone is interested send me a PM with what you want, if you cant get the deposit out until the last week thats fine in order to be fair to other members in the group buy the deadline will be adhered too. The format just helps me with organising.

GH

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi gunhappy_ie,
    We allowed this on the basis it was a genuine group buy - if you turn it into unpaid advertising then we'll get sad, maybe even angry - not a good place to go.

No more links to stuff you have to pay for please. :)

Steve wrote: »
    Hi gunhappy_ie,
    We allowed this on the basis it was a genuine group buy - if you turn it into unpaid advertising then we'll get sad, maybe even angry - not a good place to go.

No more links to stuff you have to pay for please. :)

Steve, youve me lost, this is a group buy. The only thing im getting out of this or any group buy that ive done is a reduction in the cost of postage for the stuff I want myself.

This also goes without saying to the other 2 links that you removed. I wouldnt be making money on either of those either just sharing the postage costs.

If The mods want ill pull the plug.

GH

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

It's cool so long as it's in the best interests of the forum - just keep it simple and to the point - if there's the slightest hint that anyone will get stung here then - nuff said :)

Sorry guys, lack of interest has put a halt to this.

Thanks for your time.

GH

Sorry to hear that, maybe next time :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement