Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immortal Technique - The Martyr

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

uggh this guy annoys me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fo Real2

There was a lot of internet hype surrounding this guy a few years ago. He found supporters of his anti-American and anti-capitalist message due to he recent invasion of Iraq. It was more about the support of his politics than his music. These days he is just another washed-up rapper. His album sales have been weak (I see on wikipedia that his last album barely made it to 99 on the US charts. His previous two albums didn't chart at all lol) His flow is forced and simple. His choice in beats is rubbish.

Maybe he raps slow so his retarded fans can keep up with him. The conspiracy nuts will love his music though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

To qoute the man himself - "40,000 records sold, 400 grand"

He is doing fine as the majority goes straight to him and he helps a lot of people with this money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

To qoute the man himself - "40,000 records sold, 400 grand"

He is doing fine as the majority goes straight to him and he helps a lot of people with this money.

He put money from the 3rd world mixtape towards building an orphanage in Afghanistan irrc.

The more I listen to this album the more I like it. Never thought I'd hear Tech go over an Abba sample tho!

Andy_rse wrote: »
    He put money from the 3rd world mixtape towards building an orphanage in Afghanistan irrc.

The more I listen to this album the more I like it. Never thought I'd hear Tech go over an Abba sample tho!

Yep, he also does things in Harlem and has a far somewhere in South America.

Excellent I havent gotten around to listening to this yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

reup anyone?

http://www.mediafire.com/?bm0wfu4wk8l9zzk (from immortaltechnique.com from google)

Advertisement