Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Doctors

Options
  • 01-08-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Anyone here watch this English afternoon soap on BBC 1, and the earlier episodes on RTE 1?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I am a big fan of Doctors, I watch on the BBC... love the show...

Who are your faves in the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Heston, Mrs Tembe, and the Hollinses

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Dont watch it now, but years ago used to think it was great and wondered why it was not on at prime time in the evening.Thats why i dont watch it now, wrong time on.(I dont know what time its on at anyway)

jimmyw wrote: »
    Dont watch it now, but years ago used to think it was great and wondered why it was not on at prime time in the evening.Thats why i dont watch it now, wrong time on.(I dont know what time its on at anyway)

I record it on my UPC DVR and never miss an episode..

I must say the ongoing storyline with Mrs Tembe is very sad :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

The Lauren Porter murder storyline is quite good at the moment

• Advertisement

I am gripped by it all.. fantastic storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

Oh great glad I found some Doctors fans :D:D

I record it every day too - its much better than some of the crap thats on primetime tv

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I love Doctors, I have it on sky+ so I never miss it. I love Mrs. Tembe and Heston they are so funny. Amazing how Rob is called out to every crime in Letherbridge. I also really like Zara she is such a cow.

Mr. Muddle wrote: »
    I love Doctors, I have it on sky+ so I never miss it. I love Mrs. Tembe and Heston they are so funny. Amazing how Rob is called out to every crime in Letherbridge. I also really like Zara she is such a cow.

I wish they would bring Lily back, really liked her.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I liked Lily too, I thought her and Heston made a great couple, but it is soapland it seems that nobody can be happy for long they always have to have drama's in their relationships.

• Advertisement

Mr. Muddle wrote: »
    I liked Lily too, I thought her and Heston made a great couple, but it is soapland it seems that nobody can be happy for long they always have to have drama's in their relationships.

I am guessing they wanted to write her out for a while, wonder if she will ever come back, quite a few of the Doctors cast are on Twitter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i quite like doctors and have been watching for a few years now(on bbc), rte are about 1 year behind. so i assume this thread could become confusing?...

zara is my favourtie character. and i absolutely hate cherry. i cant see what jimmy is doinog with her. shes supposed to be a nurse, and has a photographic memory and i assume she's late 20s early 30s but she acts like a spoilt brat child. she has a facination for pink? an adult female?....at the moment they are planning their wedding on feb 14th next year, and buying a house right now, and i think if she were one of my work colleagues id be sick listening to her already. zara is great with her, full of 'one liners', i sometimes wish i could remember them and use on people who anhoy me!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

poor elaine looks like shes heading for a breakdown now after the involvement with harrison....hope this doesnt mean she is set to leave the show i quite like her.

the scenes today with rob teaching immy to drive were funny reminded me of when i first learned to drive my dad nearly killed me in dollymount before id even started the car, never a good idea to get someone you know to teach you to drive!

Advertisement