Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a passion for GUI Development??

Options
  • 24-09-2011 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

We are a software start-up and we are looking for a GUI Developer as a potential business partner/co-founder.
    The ideal person would have a background rooted in software with good experience in and a passion for software development. An individual with both backend and frontend development experience would be a plus. An interest in being part of a founding team that in the early days will do whatever it takes to get this project rolling.
    The most important thing is that the person has a genuine passion for GUI development, even if they only do that in their spare time.
    Working full time at the moment? No problem, this is a side project at the moment...
    Please PM if you think that you might be this person and if you are genuinely interested in exploring the opportunity to join our team.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

There is a "Situations Vacant" thread in the Development forum... this would be better placed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mr Moxie

Hi Croo
    Thank you for the information, I just wanted to post it where it might be seen by the right person.
    I will re-post it in the more appropriate Development Forum, however I am trying to avoid confusion too, because it is not a "situation vacant" it is a search for a co-founder, so I may not put it in the "situations vacant" section on the development forum.
    Thanks again Croo.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mr Moxie

Hi Croo
    Thank you for the information, I just wanted to post it where it might be seen by the right person.
    I will re-post it in the more appropriate Development Forum, however I am trying to avoid confusion too, because it is not a "situation vacant" it is a search for a co-founder, so I may not put it in the "situations vacant" section on the development forum.
    Thanks again Croo.

Advertisement