Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your E-liquid that you use on an everyday basis?

Options
  • 09-09-2011 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

The e-liquid that I used to use was 24mg M/boro USA mix by Dekang, just recently my regular flavour is VG 24mg Dekang RY-4.

I realise the preference for a certain flavour is normally very subjective but I'd love to try some new flavours based on what other people prefer - I figure this might save me buying any more liquids that I really hate.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tkavan

mrplop wrote: »
    Hello all,

The e-liquid that I used to use was 24mg M/boro USA mix by Dekang, just recently my regular flavour is VG 24mg Dekang RY-4.

I realise the preference for a certain flavour is normally very subjective but I'd love to try some new flavours based on what other people prefer - I figure this might save me buying any more liquids that I really hate.

Cheers.

I stick to the tobacco flavoured e-liquids, liking camel flavour at da mo. Some of my friends like vanilla,caramel and chocolate flavours but they are a much younger crowd than meself :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

This thread might help - some good reviews there.

I'm using B&H 18mg that I got from totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk when I first got my eCig, but mostly because they sent me a 30mg instead of a 10mg one, so I've lots left.

I'm tempted to give this set a go - it's 15 different flavours of 5ml bottles (0mg nicotime) to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

i change flavor every tank LOL
    tabaco wise i use usa mix and ry4 altho i got some cigar stuff from TBS and its very nice aswell

i would say VG coconut and Tasty vapors bannana cream pie are the most used ;)

i was going to offer some free samples of some of my juice next week and see if anyone is interested if u want to try some ?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Stealthirl wrote: »
    i was going to offer some free samples of some of my juice next week and see if anyone is interested if u want to try some ?

Free samples are always good!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I've posted my love for it in the review thread a few times, but my new everyday liquid is the tobacco mint premium stuff from the best shop. Went through 10ml in the last 3/4 days so have ordered another 30ml bottle today. Will look at mixing some stuff myself while I'm using that to see if I can get better value for money.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

im really curious about a mint/menthol vape..

i love mints in general, and I did read someone mention that a particular liquid (that i cant remember atm) was like vaping a foxs glacier mint which.. really got me interested

but are they anything like menthol cigarettes? I ****ing *hated* menthol cigarettes. even if I was dying for a smoke I wouldn't go near one.

--edit
    oh,, and my all day vape is probably the ry4 from thebesthop at 50ml/11mg. I pick other tobacco flavours from that range as well and they're all pretty nice. I dont wnat to really go up in nic strength though and I'm kind of missing the throat hit that comes with higher nic so I'm thinking I might start going for liquids with a more pronounced flavour, so i really get.. something back there.

I haven't smoked a menthol in long enough to compare it against, but I would struggle to finish one, let alone have a couple in a row. This seems to be a nice middle ground. I don't really get any tobacco taste, but there's definitely something underneath the mint - sort of sweet flavour. Very hard to put into words though. It did take me a short while to get used to though; I was a bit underwhelmed at first.

I tried the Ry4 from TBS, but found it quite bitter/sour. It gave me a good hit, but I didn't enjoy the taste. I thought at first that maybe the cart was too dry, but it wasn't that. So maybe I've a sweeter tooth than you, and the mint won't be for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

well i got some juice from the VpC gus and im flying thro the stuff,will be geting more as i dont think i can live without it :D

see the review thread for my take on them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Had a bottle of 0mg menthol an loved it so ordered 30ml 18mg. Got tired of it fast. It was less sweet and harsher than the 0.
    RY4 all day 24mg. The menthol at night cos it's lower nic an I chain vape watchin TV.
    Green mint is better than the menthol but again it's occasional rather than all day. Really nice mixed with some USA mix 'tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

At the moment, 18mg USA Mix from thebestshop.eu. I find it nice and I'm trying to cut down on the nicotine level of my juices, was 32mg for 8 months or so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement