Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4chan trolls a radio station

• 07-09-2011 3:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭

FÚCK YOU TEXAS!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

What exactly is going on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Apparently hes a redneck racist, and 4chan set up lots of people to call in to his talk show part where people phone in, but everyone just prank called him. Read the annotations during the video too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

You fruit bowl.

That song is well catchy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Think i found my new ringtone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Shove it up your ass!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

OP, I have just lost 15 minutes of my life listening to this and I need those 15 minutes back!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

I'M A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP!
    IM NOT RACIST!

SHOVE IT UP YOUR MEXICAN ASS!
    LEARN ENGLISH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Pardon my suspicion but it all seems a bit contrived. Funny as f*ck though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I'M A NICE GUY! I'M A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!

sure sounds like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

OP, I have just lost 15 minutes of my life listening to this and I need those 15 minutes back!!!

Nobody forced you to watch it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I think the radio presenter wins at trolling.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

"F**k you Texas..." gas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Paul Gogarty must have seen that video.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Was that jenna haze or jenna pressly i heard in there?

derfderf wrote: »
    Was that jenna haze or jenna pressly i heard in there?

(?_?)

Sasha Grey?

^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

epic raid, though newfags haven't a clue. :rolleyes:

chin_grin wrote: »
    (?_?)

Sasha Grey?

^_^

Hmm, interesting. It appears i'll have to research this further.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Pdfile wrote: »
    epic raid, though newfags haven't a clue. :rolleyes:
    oldfag :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

seriously surprised he didnt just stop taking new calls after he went ape**** on his staff 5 minutes in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Why did he keep taking calls lol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Thought that was very funny!

Oh jesus the brony ones are the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

....splicing my voice.... LOL

<3 Bronies

bronies are awesome. Aside from the cupcake meme they are the most positive group on the internet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Who the hell is Ghost?
    What's he got to do with 4chan?

People need to find something better to do with their lives...

Although the video was kinda funny... But like doesn't 4chan people have anything better to do than go ahead and spam some local redneck radio show? Why not try to use their wit on Bill O'Reilly or something...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Have you heard of concurrent activity?

Although the video was kinda funny... But like doesn't 4chan people have anything better to do than go ahead and spam some local redneck radio show? Why not try to use their wit on Bill O'Reilly or something...

bbc ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

^How is that spam/trolling though... Well they spammed Youtube alrite but I don't see how they spammed BBC.

Again 4chan, try to make more of an effort next time...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

^How is that spam/trolling though... Well they spammed Youtube alrite but I don't see how they spammed BBC.

Again 4chan, try to make more of an effort next time...

I think her reading out the comment "I'm 12 years old and what is this" in a serious way counts as a succesful troll.

See the Oprah one?

OVER NINE THOUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

these guys are pretty determined. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Why is he still taking the calls if so many are pranks?

And secondly how in god's name is he getting away with that language and abuse? What time of the day is this being aired?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Why is he still taking the calls if so many are pranks?

And secondly how in god's name is he getting away with that language and abuse? What time of the day is this being aired?

It's aired at 10pm GMT, so 3pm in Texas or so.

This is where to listen to it live, or to download any old episodes.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost

I'm following the rss now. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

"I'm twelve years old, and what is this?"

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

I'm thinking of doing the same thing as OP's video to the Adrian Kennedy Phone show "get it off your chest" thing..

I could stop laughing when I thought about playing that Fuc.k you Texas song on his show.. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

Tinie wrote: »

The engineer's not bad either

Since this thread was started, I've been an avid listener to Ghost. Not for his advice, or his view on the world, but for the trolls.

DarkRazorZ is a guy on Twitter and who uploads the best bits of the show onto Youtube so you don't have to miss a thing. He also runs the Facebook fan site 'Melting Pot of Friendship' which is a famous quote from Ghost himself.
    I'm a melting pot of friendship! I'm a nice guy! *Cans.wav*

Sadly though, Ghost will be leaving this February for reasons we do not know yet. He is set to make a blog post about why he is leaving.
    The end is near. February will be my last month @BlogTalkRadio. Will have a blog later w/ more detail. #ThanksForTheMemories #IDidItForYou

Speculation is that he does not want to renew his contract with Blogtalkradio and will simply move to another website for his broadcasts. Others believe he could no longer handle the new forms of trolling (People have been splicing his voice and using it to call other BTR radio stations, for example).

One thing is for certain, should he leave the internet airwaves, he will be sadly missed.

• Advertisement

Since this thread was started, I've been an avid listener to Ghost. Not for his advice, or his view on the world, but for the trolls.

DarkRazorZ is a guy on Twitter and who uploads the best bits of the show onto Youtube so you don't have to miss a thing. He also runs the Facebook fan site 'Melting Pot of Friendship' which is a famous quote from Ghost himself.

Sadly though, Ghost will be leaving this February for reasons we do not know yet. He is set to make a blog post about why he is leaving.

Speculation is that he does not want to renew his contract with Blogtalkradio and will simply move to another website for his broadcasts. Others believe he could no longer handle the new forms of trolling (People have been splicing his voice and using it to call other BTR radio stations, for example).

One thing is for certain, should he leave the internet airwaves, he will be sadly missed.

February: the month the cans fell silent.

He's been looking at tinychat and other other ways of broadcasting so he might be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

02:40 ........

CHOCOLAAAATE!!!.jpg

****ing LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Thank Christ i havn't been the only person in Ireland listening to Ghost on a consistent basis!!

"I NEVER SAID THAT GODDAMNIT AAAHHHH CANS.WAV"

Rud wrote: »
    Thank Christ i havn't been the only person in Ireland listening to Ghost on a consistent basis!!

"I NEVER SAID THAT GODDAMNIT AAAHHHH CANS.WAV"

From Ghost's blog, it says the reason he will stop broadcasting is due to some people trying to get information on him.

Some people have been releasing some dox on the internet claiming to be Ghost. He denies it is him, but fears that someday they will get him.

Ghost is asking people to get information on these people who are publicly posting information of people's personal information.

http://ghostpolitics.blogspot.com

From Ghost's blog, it says the reason he will stop broadcasting is due to some people trying to get information on him.

Some people have been releasing some dox on the internet claiming to be Ghost. He denies it is him, but fears that someday they will get him.

Ghost is asking people to get information on these people who are publicly posting information of people's personal information.

http://ghostpolitics.blogspot.com

Celticbronies info and facebook page are linked in the comments on his blog, he's the one tried to dox him

Celticbrony seems to be a bit of a cünt alright.Hopefully he starts up another show and the trolls do their thing again with the splices and so on,rather than trying to totally fück Ghost over to the point that he packs it all in

Rud wrote: »
    Celticbrony seems to be a bit of a cünt alright.Hopefully he starts up another show and the trolls do their thing again with the splices and so on,rather than trying to totally fück Ghost over to the point that he packs it all in

Celticbronys splices are comical though, he made the ghost files and epic ghost time ones. Pity he stared that crap.

Ghost will be back this Baller Friday! CelticBrony's dox were put online, lots of pizza was sent to his house, so everything is good again.

Ghost will be back this Baller Friday! CelticBrony's dox were put online, lots of pizza was sent to his house, so everything is good again.

Spread it around like wildfire, it's just a freakin click!

GODDAMNIT ENGINEER AAHHHH CANS.WAV

• Advertisement
Advertisement