Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bum, boobs or legs?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

I live in Asia so I definitely amn't a tits man. Wrong continent. Plenty of other attractions though.

I'm definitely more of an overall shape man. 70% of the girls here are too skinny without any shape to them. Think the build of an 8yr old boy.

Nice pert shapely ass, tight stomach and a demeanour carries it all well. That's the ideal. Oh and not 1ft taller than me.

Then again language, culture, and smarts are more of the issue..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

cant beat the arse

Yes you can! Paddles, whips, slippers, hell, even the good old fashioned bare hand. That what bottoms were made for. Nimhneach this month anyone???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

You cant beat a big healthy pair of knockers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Bag of Poo

BUMS WITH NIPPLES

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'd definitely pick legs. Boobs are just something you either have or you haven't I think, but with legs, you can work out to keep 'em in shape. I suppose the same is true of bums, but I'm not exactly sure what constitutes a good bum and because I don't see mine, I don't worry about it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Couldn't choose between the three. Anyway legs, bum and tummy are something I'd view as one area (girls that have legs that I like tend to have a nice ass and stomach too). Boobs are awesome too. Different girls are differently awesome. I'd just lump all these in as "having a good body". Overall womanly shape could mean anything really.

The bigger decision for me would be pretty face/OK body or OK face/great body.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

I'm all for the bum and legs. Don't like big boobs, rather them small, but generally not too fussed about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

I have big boobs and a big bum. I dislike my legs, I feel they're quite shapeless. I'd love to have good legs. And a smaller bum. On nights out, I get attention because of my boobs. Obviously, they are boob men!

I like a good bum on a man. Yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

All three, plus long, luscious, glossy black hair - on the head, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Advertisement

I do find thought that even though most guys say they prefer shapely girls I think they're usually just saying that.

I'm 5'5" and used to be around 10 1/2-11 stone (a healthy size 10-12). When I lost weight rapidly (down to 8 stone and quite thin size 6-8, borderline eating disorder) I found I got way more male attention?

I think, as is seen in this thread, men's definition of shapely often differs from that of many girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I think, as is seen in this thread, men's definition of shapely often differs from that of many girls.

I'm under 8 stone, but have a teeny waist, and big hips and bum.
    There are 11 inches between my waist and hips.
    I don't get how I'm not shapely, just because I'm short, with a narrow frame, and not overweight?

Have I misinterpreted?

I'm under 8 stone, but have a teeny waist, and big hips and bum.
    There are 11 inches between my waist and hips.
    I don't get how I'm not shapely, just because I'm short, with a narrow frame, and not overweight?

Have I misinterpreted?

When did I say you were not shapely? I wasn't talking about you at all (given I don't know you). You said:
    most guys say they prefer shapely girls I think they're usually just saying that.
    I am just saying that there is often a gap between what men and women see as shapely. I never said something as odd as saying that you can't be shapely because you are short or that you have to be over-weight (which clearly you don't). My point is that you said that men say they prefer shapely women, yet you got more attention when you were slimmer. My point was that shapely in a mans mind can be and often is slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

When did I say you were not shapely? I wasn't talking about you at all (given I don't know you). You said:

I am just saying that there is often a gap between what men and women see as shapely. I never said something as odd as saying that you can't be shapely because you are short or that you have to be over-weight (which clearly you don't). My point is that you said that men say they prefer shapely women, yet you got more attention when you were slimmer. My point was that shapely in a mans mind can be and often is slim.

Oh I didn't say that, someone else did.
    And I wasn't offended or anything, and I knew no one was referring to me at all.
    I'm tired, I've probably just gotten confused and misinterpreted what people were saying.

Oh I didn't say that, someone else did.
    And I wasn't offended or anything, and I knew no one was referring to me at all.
    I'm tired, I've probably just gotten confused and misinterpreted what people were saying.

Ah you women, you all sound the same to me :pac:

That was my mistake, I thought I was replying to the previous poster.

But my point was that men often describe the shape you describe as shapely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

I like legs, girls between 5,10 and up which usually leads to a nice ass :D

Otherwise nearly every girl has an attractive quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

I'm a girl, so I didn't vote.

I do find thought that even though most guys say they prefer shapely girls I think they're usually just saying that.

I'm 5'5" and used to be around 10 1/2-11 stone (a healthy size 10-12). When I lost weight rapidly (down to 8 stone and quite thin size 6-8, borderline eating disorder) I found I got way more male attention?

Crikey! I'm the opposite much get much more attention with my size 10 figure but I think it could be down it how we carry ourselves, I love my shape and size

I never want to see a size 6/8 again I thought I looked awful! no bum or boobs to speak off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Bum is the winner so far, not boobs? :/

I am surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

le skills in le kitchen and le bedroom is a winner :D oh and bum

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Reiss Avfc

Hmm.. I like overall shape, a nice bum is always a bonus though :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement