Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkan Wars Part III

Options
  • 23-08-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

6072932571_2ffbbdd06f_z.jpg

Date : August 21st
    Game fee : €20
    Arrive 09:30 onwards
    Game on 12:00
    Endex 18:00

Recent Events:

On 21st of August 2011, The Belkan Government Forces (BGF) set out from their previously captured territory in the conflict zone and after some heavy fighting managed to establish a fire-base inside rebel held territory. In the previous battle the BGF successfully laid power lines to the supply depot and the village of Molov. During the events of last weekend the BGF managed to maintain a steady power feed to the supply depot but failed to do the same for the village which was controlled by the Belkan National Liberation Army (BNLA) for the majority of the fight. BGF troops managed to clear a significant amount of mines from the road leading to northern Belka, but with their troops pushed to the limit BGF engineers could not deem the road 100% safe. This left high command no other option but to postpon the re-supply of the northern battle group.

The BNLA managed to successfully smuggle two large consignments of ammo from behind enemy lines to resupply their troops. BNLA troops also managed to keep their ammo dump locations safe for the duration of the fight. Unfortunately for the rebel forces they did not manage to hold their final sam site in the region which has now lead to government air superiority in the region. BNLA troops while engaged with government engineers, managed to send out a small unit who successfully managed to remove vital parts from the BGF outpost to set up what appears to be a communication station in the area.

The following photo was today released to the press by the Belkan Government and appears to show a rebel BNLA combatant in possession of what is believed to be (after professional analysis) some sort of powerful chemical weapon. If this turns out to be true BNLA sympathy from neighbouring countries may well be damaged.

Relevant Info:

This is the third part of a five part campaign. Players do not have to have attended previous games to take part.

This game is designed to bridge the gap between skirmishing and milsim, it will maintain some of the core values of milsim such as medic rules, ammo limits, multiple objectives, and a command structure etc.

All relevant information including full storyline and rules can be found HERE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Ehh you got the date wrong I think???
    Is it Sept 21st as part 2 was Aug 21st??

Just seen the Sept 18 on picture. Week after CC4. No way I can make this one.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Borderlands

cobra 08 wrote: »
    Ehh you got the date wrong I think???
    Is it Sept 21st as part 2 was Aug 21st??

Yes Robbie it is on September 18th. For some reason I cant edit the post. It is the weekend after Senny alright... sure treat Senny like a warm up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Yes Robbie it is on September 18th. For some reason I cant edit the post. It is the weekend after Senny alright... sure treat Senny like a warm up :p

Can't make it as I'm away that weekend :mad:
    Was looking forward to it too. Best of luck with it lads I'm sure it'll be another great day;)

Just a note to anybody attending this weekend... Having a gas mask or respirator will give you an in game advantage... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Great games lads will 100% be back. Very well run!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

As I said on the facebook lads, fair play, great event really enjoyed and will definitely be down for the next one and I am already looking forward to it ;)

Cheers lads glad you enjoyed the event! Post event write up and photos are now up on our facebook. Cheers to all who attended. Was on of the hardest fights I have seen on site yet. May see some of you again Sunday ;).

Best Regards,
    Mark

Advertisement