Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft in Spain

Options
  • 20-08-2011 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Right for the winter im leaving ireland and going spain for airsoft in a more acceptable climate,

lot of cool sites there and the number of players are quite high.

what are peoples thoughts, and advice on crossing country with aegs, will not be flying taking boat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Most sites in mainland spain will be playing at 1.5J for aeg's and others dont really have a limit but tend to stick under 3J for aeg's and a little higher for snipers. depending on your style you will love it.

Personally i would recommend joining a site with a club in it its safer.

I play in a site in Menorca and love it the locals make you feel wanted i play in a site in Alior menorca.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

ah sounds good, dont really care bout the limit, im padded enough as u saw lol

ye still trying to find a club to join, have contacted the Spanish airsoft federation for info, so see were i go from there if they reply

there are some awesome looking sites tho, real tank friendly lets say ha,

Advertisement