Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bum, boobs or legs?

• 20-08-2011 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

I'm curious to know if there's a significant number of men that prefer one over the others, or is it fairly evenly spread.

now I can't really give my own opinion as is AH rules, because I don't fancy women, but I have thought about it, and I don't think I could pick. I suppose what would be least impressive to me would be legs. a lack of a good arse is a disappointment, and a decent set of boobs is always good, but yeah the legs, i could take or leave really.

so share...

Which are you into most? 421 votes

Boobs
    0% 0 votes
    Bum
    32% 138 votes
    Legs
    49% 207 votes
    Overall womanly shape
    18% 76 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Legs bum then boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I have all of them thank god. Not saying they are great, but they are present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I couldn't select just one in isolation. That's just sick :pac:

Oh, legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Doesnt matter as long as she has a nice landing pad:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 claddy

The left ankle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

claddy wrote: »
    The left ankle.

:eek: that's my worst one! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

After deep deep reflection on the subject over the years, Id have to say the whole package.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

does a pulse not count for anything...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Bums, a good arse is hard to beat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Boobs > bum > legs.

Can't beat a good pair of boobs... well you can... but yknow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

What about inner beauty? Like the pancreas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I voted boobs, but then seen an option for overall womanly shape, (that would have been my real vote!)

Women of Ireland, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a normal figure ya know?
    So your not a size zero? Who the fúck wants that anyway?

Nothing wrong with having a nice set of hips, decent pair of breasts, and a nice curvy figure!

Stick insect isn't sexy girls! Believe me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Ghandee wrote: »

This.
    So much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭locked_out

Brain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Owenw

I'm curious to know if there's a significant number of men that prefer one over the others, or is it fairly evenly spread.

now I can't really give my own opinion as is AH rules, because I don't fancy women, but I have thought about it, and I don't think I could pick. I suppose what would be least impressive to me would be legs. a lack of a good arse is a disappointment, and a decent set of boobs is always good, but yeah the legs, i could take or leave really.

so share...

Answer is in the question ;)

Also, to quote Fabienne from pulp fiction, "It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

I would probably have to say boobs, but like was said size zero is so unattractive, curves are sexy!

locked_out wrote: »
    Brain

don,t be so ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Ass, oh dear god how I love a nice curvy ass, not a massive one just a nice curvy ass, everything else is an added bonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Nothing wrong with having a nice set of hips, decent pair of breasts, and a nice curvy figure!

this is something i'm still confused about, this 'curvy' term, i mean what does it mean? i'd take it to mean overweight, but i assume that's not what you mean.
    DjFlin wrote: »
    What about inner beauty? Like the pancreas?

i've a fine set of lungs on me I have!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

Arse..

• Advertisement

Ledger wrote: »
    I would probably have to say boobs, but like was said size zero is so unattractive, curves are sexy!

What is this "size 0" you speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

claddy wrote: »
    The left ankle.

Phew coz my right is a mess with the scar from smashing it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

I voted boobs, but then seen an option for overall womanly shape, (that would have been my real vote!)

Women of Ireland, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a normal figure ya know?
    So your not a size zero? Who the fúck wants that anyway?

absolutely! and OP what you mean by 'legs', when I hear legs I think the tops - thighs :), but I think most think length and 'pins' look, which do you mean?

and +4056 on the overall curvy shape with the hips thighs and ass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

locked_out wrote: »
    What is this "size 0" you speak of?

this is size zero

Ledger wrote: »

wheres the rest of her ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Tricia1

Apparently i am blessed with 'a great rack'.

So i'm assuming boobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

this is something i'm still confused about, this 'curvy' term, i mean what does it mean? i'd take it to mean overweight, but i assume that's not what you mean.

i've a fine set of lungs on me I have!

not at all, to me curvy basically means you have curves in all the right places.
    Your shape is defined, from shoulders to boobs, to hips, bum is normal, if theirs a bit of a tummy ghats ok too, nice thighs etc.

Just normal shape I suppose, but NOT a stick thin woman with no curves/shape etc. thats just unattractive and un sexy

Tricia1 wrote: »
    Apparently i am blessed with 'a great rack'.

So i'm assuming boobs!

Pics or GTFO.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

or is it fairly evenly spread.

I'd say that's how they like the legs all right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Some people take "curvy" to mean fit and healthy but having a shapely hourglass figure and a bum that sticks out and boobs that stick out a bit as well. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6fOvAXxoGEk/TJdn0HulksI/AAAAAAAAC9M/x45ER0tP77g/s1600/christina-hendricks-sexy-for-new-york-magazine-3.jpg

Others take "curvy" to mean , yes, boobs and bum that stick out, but also rolls of fat everywhere and not that healthy looking.

Advertisement